Can’t Get in to FH4

Discus and support Can’t Get in to FH4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t even lod to the game of FH4 It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page. Almost two weeks been this situation. I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KanKa Hei Kelvin, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Can’t Get in to FH4

I can’t even lod to the game of FH4

It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page.

Almost two weeks been this situation.

I’m using the disc with my Xbox one s.

I’ve try hard restart or even reset my xbox

but still not working.

Dose anyone know how to fix it?

Cheers

Kelvin

:)

KanKa Hei Kelvin, Jul 9, 2019
  2. KanKa Hei Kelvin Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Thanks a lot.

unfortunately still not working.

Cheers mate
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Hi KanKa Hei Kelvin,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. As FH4 keeps taking you back to the home screen, you may want to try uninstalling the game, rebooting the console and following that, then

take the console into offline mode
    , reinstall your game on disc during this time and once again go back to online mode so that it fully updates. Please don't attempt to launch the game prior to all the updates fully going through. Once everything completes,
    give it a try and see if it then launches correctly.

To uninstall the game:

1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game title that you want to uninstall.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller.
    4. Select Manage game & add-ons.
    5. Highlight the game title and press the Menu button again.
    6. Select Uninstall. Once completed, then restart your console.

Now, reinstall the game with the console offline:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in.
    3. Select your account, and then select Sign out.

Note Make sure all accounts are signed out so that the console is not connected to Xbox Live for the next step.
    4. Insert the game disc into your console. The console will check whether the game is already installed. Since you previously removed this game from your console, you should now be prompted to install the game.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps a bit more.
  4. KanKa Hei Kelvin Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Thanks mate.

But seems not work with me.

Cheers.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Go ahead and do a power cycle. Hold down the power button
    on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

If the game still does not work, then you will need to re-install it onto the hard drive.
  6. KanKa Hei Kelvin Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Thanks again.

I don't think so is about the disc.

Because I just purchase the Digital version of FH4 and still not working.

For the error details.

Actually I didn't get any error code or message from the xbox.

I just start the game and after few seconds it will freeze when it load to the warning page about drive safely in real life.

U will see the cycle freeze for few seconds and it will back to the home screen itself.

That's the situation of my xbox.

I'm trying to full factory reset now. I will let you know will it works or not.

Cheers
Thema:

Can’t Get in to FH4

1. Can’t Get in to FH4 - Similar Threads - Can’t FH4

2. Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t access games with gold just keeps freezing only lets me buy them permanently but wtf...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Nevouti [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t join or see my friends playing Minecraft!: So i have an Xbox One with the newest version of minecraft when i first bought it u was able to go to the friends window and click my friends hosted game. Now it says the is someone online but...
  4. I can’t play on live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play on live: bought gold subscription and cant use it [Mod removed- inappropriate] Have tried rebooting game, rebooting console, removing account, none have worked bd2f3672-a741-4350-b5fd-699b4fa5c70c
  5. I can’t get into my world on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t get into my world on minecraft: I can get into every world but this one every time i try to get into my world it says there was a problem loading this world i dont know what the problem is its a big world because its 45.5MB so...
  6. Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t send messages or reply on Xbox 360 (enter gamertag button greyed out): So I got an Xbox 360 about last week (yes I know I’m veeeery late since this is the original) and I was hooked to it 24/7. Well not literally, but that’s beside the point. So I tried to go onto...
  7. I can’t post a Looking for Group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t post a Looking for Group: I have tried literally everything. I was on a live call for an hour and found no solutions. I was on live chat for another hour on top of that. Im out of options and trying to find anyone with an...
  8. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  9. Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t “Save to Microsoft Account” on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch: Im trying to sign into my microsoft account on minecraft on my nintendo switch and i’ve got to the screen where it asks you if you want to save to a microsoft account or not and I do want to but...
  10. Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t create new profile on Xbox One S: I just recently got a new xbox one s and i am now trying to switch my old profile from a previous xbox one x and for some reason after finishing setup whenever i attempt to “+add new” profile, it...