Can’t Get in to FH4

Discus and support Can’t Get in to FH4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t even lod to the game of FH4 It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page. Almost two weeks been this situation. I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KanKa Hei Kelvin, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Can’t Get in to FH4

I can’t even lod to the game of FH4

It will back to the home page when the game load to warning page.

Almost two weeks been this situation.

I’m using the disc with my Xbox one s.

I’ve try hard restart or even reset my xbox

but still not working.

Dose anyone know how to fix it?

Cheers

Kelvin

:)

KanKa Hei Kelvin, Jul 9, 2019
  2. KanKa Hei Kelvin Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Thanks a lot.

unfortunately still not working.

Cheers mate
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Hi KanKa Hei Kelvin,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. As FH4 keeps taking you back to the home screen, you may want to try uninstalling the game, rebooting the console and following that, then

take the console into offline mode
    , reinstall your game on disc during this time and once again go back to online mode so that it fully updates. Please don't attempt to launch the game prior to all the updates fully going through. Once everything completes,
    give it a try and see if it then launches correctly.

To uninstall the game:

1. From the Home screen, select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game title that you want to uninstall.
    3. Press the Menu button on your controller.
    4. Select Manage game & add-ons.
    5. Highlight the game title and press the Menu button again.
    6. Select Uninstall. Once completed, then restart your console.

Now, reinstall the game with the console offline:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Sign in.
    3. Select your account, and then select Sign out.

Note Make sure all accounts are signed out so that the console is not connected to Xbox Live for the next step.
    4. Insert the game disc into your console. The console will check whether the game is already installed. Since you previously removed this game from your console, you should now be prompted to install the game.

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps a bit more.
  4. KanKa Hei Kelvin Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Thanks mate.

But seems not work with me.

Cheers.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Can’t Get in to FH4

Hi Kelvin,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Go ahead and do a power cycle. Hold down the power button
    on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

If that doesn't help then you will need to try out a soft factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.
    3. Select Reset console.

Make sure to select "Keep my games & apps" and have the correct account login information plus your Wi-Fi password ready if you connect wireless because you will need to re-add the account's that were on the Xbox and re-connect to your
    network during the reset.

If the game still does not work, then you will need to re-install it onto the hard drive.
  6. NEOLINK-175 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 vs. Forza Horizon 3

FH4 hands down. I couldn't get into 3 for more than a week but am still enjoying FH4. Not really a fan of Fortune Island however. Amped to see Mitsubishi back this week though!
Thema:

Can’t Get in to FH4

1. Can’t Get in to FH4 - Similar Threads - Can’t FH4

2. Can’t get on anything Xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t get on anything Xbox: So i tried to change my user name and it didnt work so i tried to go to my profile which pop up with “bad request” and thats the only thing that pops up when i go onto anything xbox can one of the...
  3. I can’t download the game with gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download the game with gold games: I have the xbox live gold but somehow i can’t download the game with gold games. Thanks for your help 17a05f61-f83b-4db0-9700-364bc3052c8e
  4. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  5. Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download Left 4 Dead 2: I just bought Left 4 Dead 2 on the xbox store from my phone, with it connected to my Xbox One S. It shows i can install it now from my Xbox but it wont install. Help....
  6. Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Xbox live or join a party, even though I have Xbox live: so yesterday morning i bought a year subscription to EA access and later in the day i noticed i couldnt join my friends party and xbox said i needed xbox live. I’ve checked my subscriptions on the...
  7. My son can’t get online access to his Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son can’t get online access to his Account.: My son has an Xbox1S. He mostly plays Fifa. We have had no problems until a couple of days ago. We can’t get online. We have tried everything suggested but we cannot get online. All the other...
  8. I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t have a refund for Conan Exiles: Why did I cant have my money back for conan exiles (it’s not passed 14 days) I ask 2 time for a refund but microsoft just denied and I repplied to microsoft customers support mail ! Thanks for...
  9. Child account can’t send friend requests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account can’t send friend requests: Please help, I’ve spent hours trying to fix the settings on my child’s account so he can make friend requests. Ive disabled every possible barrier, everything has been set to off. Im going round...
  10. I can’t change my gamerpic

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t change my gamerpic: Whenever i go to change my gamerpic to a custom image on the xbox app on iphone, it says i am unable to upload a custom image because of my past behaviour. Ive never got a ban or even a warning on...