Can't get into FORTNITE!!!

Discus and support Can't get into FORTNITE!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son logs into Fortnite on his PC through XBOX Live and is getting a pop up from Epic games that says "there was an error processing the credentials... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JCharr725, Aug 5, 2022.

1. JCharr725
    JCharr725 Guest

My son logs into Fortnite on his PC through XBOX Live and is getting a pop up from Epic games that says "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Epic Games told him to login on the browser which works but it doesn't work on the Epic Games launcher. Please help!

:)

JCharr725, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, JCharr725. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Have your son ever played Fortnite or any other Xbox game before using this account? Usually this error happens when you try to sign in to Epic Games using a Microsoft account that does not have a Xbox profile on it. Would you please check it?

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accou...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. whiteandshiny Win User

Can't get logged in to fortnite

4. Zayne24 Win User

Changed account email and Xbox don't work now

This still doesn't help me. I can't get into anything online on any Xbox. The store just asks to reload. I can't view my account profile, I can't login to Fortnite, I can't login to call of duty.
  5. EmonteHarden Win User

Fortnite error code esp-buimet-003 when signing in

Never had a problem then all of a sudden can't sign in. Gets hung up on this error screen.
    I can’t get in fortnite because of this error screen
  6. Aditya Srivatsa Win User

xbox live

Why can't the xbox game devolopers take fortnite as an exception
Thema:

1. Can't get into FORTNITE!!! - Similar Threads - Can't FORTNITE

2. Can't launch fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch fortnite: Is anyone having a problem where their microsoft store doesn't work and you can't launch any game, also can anyone help. 1041e7e4-d74b-474e-afaa-2ec926455411
  3. Can't access my Fortnite account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my Fortnite account?: For months now, every time I try to log into my Microsoft joined account to play Fortnite, it says I have to verify my account with a code/link on my phone. I've done it at least twenty times and...
  4. I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't purchase the Fortnite crew subscription: I'm trying to purchase the fortnite crew subscription and when the pop up comes up it says "try that again, something happened on our end" I've been trying for a few days and the same problem...
  5. I can't log into Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Fortnite: I can't log into Fortnite on my Xbox one. It says "An unexpected error occurred while signing into your account for Xbox live. Please try again later." what do I do...
  6. Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to fortnite on xbox: Can anyone help with the problem of not been able to sign in to fortnite on xbox. Get's to the screen press A to sign in then comes up with a screen saying unable to sign in to xbox live, try...
  7. Can't start fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start fortnite: Whenever I try to load up fortnite my xbox power button flashes about twice then stops and then it proceeds to kick me out of fortnite and give me an error code that cant be found which is...
  8. i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't turn off fortnite crew subscription billing: He basically tells me to contact technical support <digital> and tells me to contact a technician,but can you help me before I contact him? d0332394-2d4a-4a51-a4be-47b26e98bcfe
  9. Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Fortnite or other digital games on Xbox One S: It's been like a week that I can't play my digital games for a week. When I try to open Fortnite it does not open the game, it stays loading the game for a long time and then it returns me to the...
  10. Can't play fortnite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play fortnite.: I was just playing Fortnite and got kicked out of the game. It kept saying that Xbox Live Gold was required to play the game, but it has never required it before. I dont know what to do because i...