Cant get into Minecraft insiders.

Discus and support Cant get into Minecraft insiders. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am trying to enable ray tracing, but I cant get into the Minecraft insiders. I am on windows 11, so the hub looks different than the one on windows... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sivily1, Jan 15, 2022.

1. /u/sivily1
    /u/sivily1 Guest

I am trying to enable ray tracing, but I cant get into the Minecraft insiders. I am on windows 11, so the hub looks different than the one on windows 10. I don't know if I joined the wrong group, I just want to get in the insiders.

submitted by /u/sivily1
    [link] [comments]

/u/sivily1, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Golden Subz Win User

minecraft xbox one - village

Hey bit late but have you checked if the villager has a job most villagers dont have a job and thats why you probably cant trade with him.

If you are in the minecraft beta then that might be the reason why you cant trade

To leave the Minecraft Beta:

1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Hope it helps <3

sorry for being late
  3. Ackis Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app for Windows 10, and then under Insider Content there should be a Minecraft option.
  4. MrKlizakRRG1 Win User

minecraft beta

Only certain insiders get access to the Beta of Minecraft if you are chosen you get it
  5. ravary212 Win User

Minecraft

If you have xbox insider, check if you have entered the minecraft beta programm, if you, get out of the beta and reinstal minecraft
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft outdated client

As Ackis already said: since this is an old thread, please create your own new thread.

In the mean time, ask the friend you're trying to connect to, if they joined the Minecraft Beta Insider program. if they are using a beta version that is newer than your regular version, you'll get that error.

Either ask your friend to leave the Insider Program for Minecraft, or join the Minecraft beta program yourself by downloading the Xbox Insider App from the Marketplace.
Thema:

1. Cant get into Minecraft insiders. - Similar Threads - Cant Minecraft insiders

2. Bought minecraft but cant play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought minecraft but cant play it: I bought minecraft from the official website and it was sent to my paypal but when i open the launcher, all it says is that i can play the demo. 75da68b8-1402-4a7b-986e-21ee586380d7
  3. Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Multi-player on Minecraft: I recently got a XSX and replaced old Main Xbox in main room...moved old Main Xbox in kids room....and removed even older Xbox (which will be sold) out of kids room. Now switched the new XSX as...
  4. im not in microsoft family but i cant play minecraft multiplayer help

in XBoX Accessibility
    im not in microsoft family but i cant play minecraft multiplayer help: im not in microsoft family but i cant play minecraft multiplayer help, i dont understand i just got microsoft because i want to migrade my minecraft account but after that i cant play multiplayer...
  5. Cant acces Minecraft after migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant acces Minecraft after migration: Hello, I bought Minecraft(Mojang) back in 2017 however recently I received a prompt which asked me to migrate my Mojang account to Microsoft. So I did and followed all the necessary steps and it...
  6. minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft now doesnt work????????? cant access anything, and now i dont own it?: first off, i would like to say thank you microsoft for messing up the easiest game there was. messing up the logins and convoluting the process to get help so bad that you now have to go to a web...
  7. cant opt out of the minecraft beta with the insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    cant opt out of the minecraft beta with the insider hub: A few months ago, I joined the Minecraft Beta to check out the RTX stuff with it. Now, whenever I click the "Leave Preview" button, the Insider Hub crashes immediately. Just to note, I have tried...
  8. cant live minecraft beta tried all steps in the insider hub

in XboX Insiders
    cant live minecraft beta tried all steps in the insider hub: cant live minecraft beta tried all steps in the insider hub a b and c i just want to plya on servers again :( tried installing on my brothers pc and beta was gone tried reinstalling on my pc beta...
  9. Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!!!! I cant leave the minecraft beta. My insider app is not the same as the youtubers...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Ghost-boy124447 [link] [comments]
  10. i was put into the Minecraft beta without even having the Xbox insider hub i cant figure...

in XboX Insiders
    i was put into the Minecraft beta without even having the Xbox insider hub i cant figure...: any suggestions i am on windows 10 submitted by /u/tingme [link] [comments]