Can’t get into my Minecraft realm.

Discus and support Can’t get into my Minecraft realm. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a mincraft realm under my account. I am the sole adult in my family group. I have two of my sons as child accounts in our family. We all play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBadgerBoy, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TheBadgerBoy
    TheBadgerBoy Guest

I have a mincraft realm under my account.

I am the sole adult in my family group. I have two of my sons as child accounts in our family.

We all play the IOS version.

We have been playing in our realm for many weeks.

Yesterday I find that I cannot get in “because of how your microsoft account is set up”.

I haven’t been in account settings for me or any of the boys in weeks.

What changed?? And how do I get back in?

I should point out that I have tried the following:

I have set everything in my privacy settings to Allow. Still cannot get in.

I have changed my settings to deny, waited a while, and put them back to Allow (in the hope that it kicks starts something). Still cannot get in.

My age is correct and I have an adult account.

I welcome some help!

:)

TheBadgerBoy, Oct 2, 2019
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Have you tried contacting Mojang?
  3. TheBadgerBoy Win User

Is your Realm subscription still active?
    Yes, paid up to 3rd Oct.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your account is the home account as is registered since the beginning as 18+ of age, you should contact Mojang support for in-game issues.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Is your Realm subscription still active?
  6. TheBadgerBoy Win User

Have you tried contacting Mojang?
    Waiting to hear back.
Thema:

1. Can’t get into my Minecraft realm. - Similar Threads - Can’t Minecraft realm

2. Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t make a Realm for Minecraft as it says I need permissions: Trying to make a realm on Xbox One but can’t as it says I need permission first. I am 27 so I don’t think should I need permission b010a007-68c4-41b0-b2e4-c3d6a51092b7
  3. When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in to my xbox live account in Minecraft IOS, I can’t connect to realms or any...: Ever since the Nether update, my mcpe in ios would’nt let me go play online, like when i log in to my xbox live account, i cant play realms or any servers because it wont show but if i sign out of...
  4. I can’t use Minecraft Realms because of how my Xbox account is set up

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t use Minecraft Realms because of how my Xbox account is set up: I’m trying to get Minecraft Realms on my iOS device. Whenever I press Start Free Trial, it says I can’t play online multiplayer because of how my account is set up. But I have allowed hosting a...
  5. I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play on Minecraft realms, I’ve tried everything.: When trying to join or create a realm on xbox one, I am given an error message saying that I “cannot play online because of how my Microsoft account is set up”. I’ve allowed every privacy setting...
  6. Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I create a realm On Minecraft Pocket Edition?: I live overseas to my friends and the time difference is huge so i really want to create a realm. But I have set all the settings to Friends and it still doesnt work. I need to know the exact...
  7. Can’t Renew Minecraft Realm?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Renew Minecraft Realm?: So, I cancelled my Minecraft Realm Subscription in December after falling on some hard times, but went to renew it yesterday, but somehow ended up creating an entire new realm, still leaving the...
  8. I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t use the Minecraft marketplace, realms, or multiplayer: Hi, I’ve been trying to buy a realm and some minecoins for days now, and I get the same error message. My account doesn’t let me play due to how my account is set up. Which makes no sense because...
  9. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  10. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...