Can’t get into my Minecraft realm.

Discus and support Can’t get into my Minecraft realm. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a mincraft realm under my account. I am the sole adult in my family group. I have two of my sons as child accounts in our family. We all play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheBadgerBoy, Oct 2, 2019.

1. TheBadgerBoy
    TheBadgerBoy Guest

I have a mincraft realm under my account.

I am the sole adult in my family group. I have two of my sons as child accounts in our family.

We all play the IOS version.

We have been playing in our realm for many weeks.

Yesterday I find that I cannot get in “because of how your microsoft account is set up”.

I haven’t been in account settings for me or any of the boys in weeks.

What changed?? And how do I get back in?

I should point out that I have tried the following:

I have set everything in my privacy settings to Allow. Still cannot get in.

I have changed my settings to deny, waited a while, and put them back to Allow (in the hope that it kicks starts something). Still cannot get in.

My age is correct and I have an adult account.

I welcome some help!

:)

TheBadgerBoy, Oct 2, 2019
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Have you tried contacting Mojang?
  3. TheBadgerBoy Win User

Is your Realm subscription still active?
    Yes, paid up to 3rd Oct.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If your account is the home account as is registered since the beginning as 18+ of age, you should contact Mojang support for in-game issues.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Is your Realm subscription still active?
  6. TheBadgerBoy Win User

Have you tried contacting Mojang?
    Waiting to hear back.
Thema:

1. Can’t get into my Minecraft realm. - Similar Threads - Can’t Minecraft realm

2. Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t join Realms anymore on Minecraft: Hi I have somehow ended up with 2 Gamertags. I play Minecraft on ipad. I can no longer join my friends Realm. I can sign in to xbox via MC & see one of my Gamertags but cannot receive invites to...
  3. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  4. I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t get back to 1.12 Minecraft in Xbox: I redacted from the Minecraft beta program and undownloaded Minecraft. After two tries yesterday it worked but when I got back on it was back to the beta version. I can’t play with my friends on...
  5. Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load into a friend’s realm on Minecraft Bedrock edition: a friend recently bought a minecraft realm for a couple of us to use and build on. The other day a buddy and I were on the realm and we randomly got disconnected from the realm and when we try to...
  6. Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox hosted Minecraft realm but my friends can: For the past month or so i have not been able to connect to my minecraft realm that i host and pay 8$ a month for. Ive tried to restart the game and resrart the xbox ive even uninstalled and...
  7. Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t purchase realm on minecraft because of internet: Hi im experiencing a problem on minecraft where i try to buy a realm or atleast start my 30 day trial and it says we cant complete purchase mabye check your internet ive done everything reset my...
  8. minecraft can’t buy realm

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft can’t buy realm: Hi im trying to buy realms and start my 30 day trial but every time i click it its says sorry we couldn’t complete the purchase check your internet connection i reseted my game didn’t work reseted...
  9. Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Minecraft Realms with my friends: I have tried to join my friends server in Minecraft over realms, but I tried to accept the invitation and it just tells me to change my “online and safety settings” so I have followed the steps to...
  10. Can’t accept invite for minecraft realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t accept invite for minecraft realm: hi, it seems that I can’t accept a invite for a realm to join I don’t know what the problem is? Eventhough “the join clubs/multiplayer is enabled” Second is that invite links do work but not via...