Can't get into my old minecraft account

Discus and support Can't get into my old minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can see my old Minecraft account in the Minecraft launcher but when I click on it there is a message saying "Something went wrong in the login... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dominicdales, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Dominicdales
    Dominicdales Guest

I can see my old Minecraft account in the Minecraft launcher but when I click on it there is a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process". Also when I click on manage account it brings me to a different Xbox account. The accounts it keeps bringing me too are different accounts that where created putting in my Microsoft accounts into the Minecraft launcher, each one requested a new account.

:)

Dominicdales, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

New minecraft launcher clashing with my xbox account

If you deleted the old launcher, then I don't believe there's a way to get it back. Also to answer your question, that isn't a bug. When Minecraft accounts were Migrated to Microsoft, your Minecraft account was converted to the Microsoft account you merged it to. This means, you can't use the Minecraft account to sign in anymore and only the Microsoft account will work.

Hope this helps.
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Can't get into old account

4. Mad King Connor Win User

game is gone?!

Hi Aithiest Jesus, did you buy Minecraft on a different Xbox account, because I bought Section 8: prejudice on my old account that was hacked and a few months later, it deleted itself and told me to repurchase it. I think it's so people can't get free games
    somehow.
  5. OminousCinema Win User

How to add a child to the family, without creating an email address

So my 6 year old son can't play minecraft with me unless I create an email account for him and create an XBox live account for him? Even though we're sitting on the same couch, looking at the same screen?

Ridiculous
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox Live 로그인시 0x8015DC0D 오류

My Minecraft login fails to log in to Xbox Live and I keep getting 0x8015DC0D errors.

I found that I had to set my age, so I tried to verify iPIN several times, but now I get an error and can't find the age setting page.

At first, I registered adult mail with my child's age to give it to my child.

I'm having a problem with my age, so I changed to my old age and signed in. When I logged in to Xbox Live,

It's still impossible to log in to Xbox Live in Minecraft.

I couldn't get a Minecraft refund because it couldn't be solved.

Please give a solution

Can u login here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/my-account/manage-account
Thema:

1. Can't get into my old minecraft account - Similar Threads - Can't old minecraft

2. Why can't I change my username on xbox from Dev elgato to my old name, Ar12 dev elgato?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I change my username on xbox from Dev elgato to my old name, Ar12 dev elgato?: Today I accidentally changed my xbox username and i can't get it back. Can someone help me with this? c8a8b257-b954-44e8-903b-7954f3df2aea
  3. Why Can't I Sign Into my Old Gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Can't I Sign Into my Old Gamertag?: A few weeks ago I changed my old xbox account's email from an old one to a new one. However, after signing in from the new account today I was signed into a brand new gamertag instead of my old...
  4. I can't install DEEER Simulator and I am 31 years old

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install DEEER Simulator and I am 31 years old: It says my account is restricted and I need an adult to sign in. I am an adult and microsoft has my freaking birthdate. Can anyone help me with this? lol I have the Games Pass for PC...
  5. Can't change email from old Hotmail account to new live account is there any way I can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't change email from old Hotmail account to new live account is there any way I can...: I have a live.com email that I mainly use for everything now except my Xbox account. I would like to get that switched for ease of mind. however it says live is a reserved domain and can't be...
  6. Can't Sign in with my old account info

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in with my old account info: Hello, I can't get in to my old account with the proper info (email and password) because it says that the email doesn't exist and I know the info by heart so I don't know how to get back into...
  7. Microsoft account recovery form is useless. I can't recover my old account for years. This...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account recovery form is useless. I can't recover my old account for years. This...: Please just help. GT: Hydra Overdrive My first xbox account is locked away from me forever cause i dont have some details needed for the account recovery form which denies me time and time...
  8. Can't Send Code to Phone, Desperately Trying to Get Old Account Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Send Code to Phone, Desperately Trying to Get Old Account Back: Hey all, I'm having an issue that I've been desperately trying to resolve. I'm trying to recover an account. I haven't used it in almost a decade. I tried to send a code to my cell phone to reset...
  9. I can't sign into my old account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my old account.: so it's been 4 years since my xbox overheated, I've been trying to sign into my old xbox account for a while now I remember the gamertag but not the password or the email used to create the...
  10. I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get my old Minecraft texture and skin packs back: I used to have a heap of texture packs and skin packs on Minecraft Xbox one edition, but I just found out I don't have them on the newer version of Minecraft even though I'm using the same account...