Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001

Discus and support Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can't open my Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001 and I can't get Microsoft to help. I bought this app in September 2019. What do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mary EllenCompliment, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001

Can't open my Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001 and I can't get Microsoft to help. I bought this app in September 2019. What do I do?

:)

Mary EllenCompliment, Jan 21, 2020
  2. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

I would check the Xbox support page to see if the solution is there. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-titles/minecraft-info
  3. ItsLuanrox Win User

4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please make sure that the PC and app both have no pending updates.
  5. Wendell Strike Win User

error

Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Microsoft Sudoku is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001
  6. JulieDyson Win User

microsoft majong

I am having trouble starting my daily Microsoft mahjong game. The error code is 0x803F8001. I have been playing since 2014 and have never had a problem before. Please help .Thankyou Julie Dyson
Thema:

1. Can't get into Preminum Microsoft Mahjong get error code 0x803F8001 - Similar Threads - Can't Preminum Microsoft

2. Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment..."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add Xbox friends - "Sorry, we're unable to save your changes at the moment...": I'm trying to add friends on Xbox Live, but getting nowhere. On the console, I can find the person and click add, but I just get a message saying: "Sorry, we are unable to save your changes at...
  3. solitaire hesabımla oturum açamama -[Translation - solitaire can't sign in with my account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire hesabımla oturum açamama -[Translation - solitaire can't sign in with my account]: merhabalar ben solitaire oynuyorum ama bir kaç gündür hesabımla oturum açılmıyor.şifremide değiştirdim ne yapsamda olmuyor.çöüzümü nedir? -[Translation - Hello, I play solitaire, but i haven't...
  4. Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox apps on Windows 10 can't connect to Xbox parties: Whenever I try to join a party using Xbox game bar or console companion I either stay connecting on the companion app or it'll give me the error code 0x000000 on game bar and kick me out of the...
  5. I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to refund Minecraft dungeons but I can't access Xbox: I bought the game at the Microsoft store and then I tried to play it but I can't access Xbox with microsoft acount so I wanted to refund. But to refund I need to access my microsoft account with...
  6. Can't join a Forza 4 Horizon session

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join a Forza 4 Horizon session: My Forza has been working perfectly up until today and now i am unable to connect to the online portion of Forza. I have internet connection and have checked all things to do with Teredo and...
  7. Nie mogę uruchomić gry "Sea of thevies". [I can't start the game "Sea of thevies".]

in XBoX on Windows
    Nie mogę uruchomić gry "Sea of thevies". [I can't start the game "Sea of thevies".]: Pobieranie przebiegło normalnie, bez żadnych problemów. Jednak gdy próbuje ją włączyć otwiera mi się na kilka sekund i potem znika. [Translation-The download went normally, without any problems....
  8. Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass: Hello community, I downloaded AOE2:HD few months ago and had a few games on it. After that i deleted the game because it is not fun for me. But yesterday i wanted to reinstall the game, the game...
  9. Why can't I block anyone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I block anyone anymore?: I've had this issue for two years now ever since I left that Xbox Preview/Insider program. Normally, when you block someone, they cannot communicate with you, you see them as 'OFFLINE' and cannot...
  10. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....