Can't get low Price.

Discus and support Can't get low Price. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MY account which had Minecraft for 360 was hacked and xbox enforcement was unable to retrieve unban/get it back :( . Why should this affect me? I payed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N7 RiZe, Sep 5, 2014.

1. N7 RiZe
    N7 RiZe Guest

Can't get low Price.

MY account which had Minecraft for 360 was hacked and xbox enforcement was unable to retrieve unban/get it back Can't get low Price. :( . Why should this affect me? I payed for it and also have it on PC which doubles the price. I would play it on PC but im not spending money
    on another computer. Please can something be done?

:)

N7 RiZe, Sep 5, 2014
  2. Lower Price?

One store in my town the x1 will be going back up to $399.99 May 2nd, though I got word from my friend who is the manager of Gamestop she has gotten no word about it going back up, but to be safe I moved up my purchase of an xbox one up a month which makes
    my wait only under 2 weeks.

MonsterGuy2014, Sep 5, 2014
  3. littlewave
    littlewave Guest
    Lower Price?

Hey - my old thread is back!!!

littlewave, Sep 5, 2014
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Can't get low Price.

Nobody here can help you. You'll have to contact Support and ask them.

Eggnogga, Sep 5, 2014
Thema:

Can't get low Price.

1. Can't get low Price. - Similar Threads - Can't low Price

2. You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language (RESOLVED)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language (RESOLVED): Hello Dear Community, I have an Xbox One X purchased in UK 3 weeks ago, I have now purchased a Dungeon Siege 3 game from Game.co.uk and when I try to redeem the game it says: "You can't acquire...
  3. Can't play some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play some of my games: I bought a second xbox one on black friday. I set it up. Downloaded some apps and games so I could play or watch my streaming apps on both TVs. My home xbox one in the bedroom won't load minecraft...
  4. I can't record (Error 2184327175)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record (Error 2184327175): I've had this issue for a few weeks where I can't record. This is a major problem because I'm a YouTuber and now I can't make content. The issue number is 2184327175. Xbox, please fix this or it...
  5. Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy from Xbox 360 Marketplace website: Hi, I'm trying to download Toy Story 3 (the games with gold) from...
  6. Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join/host multiplayer for new Stardew Co-op update: Hi, I was able to host and play the new Stardew Valley co-op for about 6 hours approximately 3 days ago. All of a sudden my friend gets kicked from the game and has been unable to connect to my...
  7. No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the...: Buenas noches, Hace cuatro meses que se me caducó la suscripción xbox live gold y xbox game pass para consola y dejé de jugar y antes de ayer compré una suscripción a Xbox live gold de 1 mes....
  8. Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why I can't se 0.05 cents deal for GPU?: People on reddit speaks of it. To turn on your billing and you will get offer to 0.05 cents per day. With me is regular 14.99 per month. f122d00f-9bf2-4d90-a91d-dc273b05dc40
  9. Xbox Fitness - Can't hear the trainers voices, their volume is too low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Fitness - Can't hear the trainers voices, their volume is too low: Hello, My console recently updated Xbox Fitness to the latest Content Update - Package Name: XboxFitness_2014.10320.0.0_x64_zjr0dfhgjwvde. As the subject says after the content update was...
  10. Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation is low, can't join multiplayer games. I think false feedback might be an issue.: I need help with my reputation score. I think people are sending in false reports on my account. So yesterday my reputation turned 'Bad' then today it turned to, 'avoid me'. I think someone on...