Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft

Discus and support Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing Minecraft on my switch and I connected my Microsoft account to it, and I actually was able to join servers but now it doesn't let... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CheezuiyTaylor, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft

Hi, I've been playing Minecraft on my switch and I connected my Microsoft account to it, and I actually was able to join servers but now it doesn't let me. I think it was because I signed out. But when I signed back into my Microsoft account it doesn't let me join servers anymore and I think it's cause it's saying that I'm in my Xbox Live account and I'm just very confused about how to fix that.

:)

CheezuiyTaylor, Jul 4, 2021
  2. RavenClaw21 Win User

Minecraft minecoins and purchases gone

We cant help with a nintendo question
    This is not a Nintendo Question. The Minecraft game is owned by Microsoft. Your own game tells you on the startup screen to Link your Microsoft Account in order to preserve purchases from the Marketplace. I did that. I had 4000+ Minecoins (digital currency
    directly related to Minecraft) and texture packs in the marketplace inventory. When I created and linked the Microsoft account, my Minecoins and purchases are no longer there. So there has been some kind of disconnect between Minecraft and the Microsoft
    account. The Marketplace for Minecraft is not called "Nintendo Marketplace".
  3. [Farscape] Win User

How do I use my minecraft.net account on Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

you cant they are completely different systems.

they are currently working on it. eventually they will merge them and you will then need to use your microsoft account for both versions of minecraft.
  4. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  5. SnowyNinja42 Win User

Minecraft not working

I spent £25 on minecraft and i cant get the money gack and i cant get back on my micrasoft acc im legit crying pls help!!!!
    Hello,

Are you able to see Minecraft in your purchase history, do the following.

Profile Picture>Microsoft account>More Info>Billing>Purchase history

If your order for Minecraft appears, check it’s status to see if it was completed. If it wasn’t completed, there could be several reasons.

1: The payment method was invalid

2. The payment method was valid, and there was an error on microsoft’s end.

3: The payment has yet to be completed, still requiring payment.

Make sure you are logged into the correct account, and check again if you are able to log into minecraft. If not, contact microsoft support for more assisstance. For your convience, i will include the link for you. I hope this helps!

Microsoft Support
  6. FredDickens Win User

Minecraft Microsoft account linking

Its not a problem with my minecraft. Its a problem with my microsoft account. I cant reset or recover my password because i dont have access to the fecovery phone number
Thema:

Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft

1. Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft - Similar Threads - Cant Microsoft account

2. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  3. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I'm currently trying to play minecraft, and I keep getting that notification. I've tried searching for the windows 10 online safety settings, but for whatever reason it's only giving me the xbox...
  4. Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online: Changed the main alias of my Microsoft account, and although it said it could pass until 48 hours to sync the change in all the services, it's been 4 days and still neither can play online nor...
  5. I cant sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant sign into my Microsoft account: I can't sign into things like the Microsoft store or Xbox console companion. I can sign into websites though. Every time I try to sign into an app it says you'll need internet for this even though...
  6. I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant Access my microsoft/xbox accounts privacy and online safety settings due to link error: I was trying to join my friends minecraft realm when it said my microsoft accounts settings weren't configured properly to play on realms and to go to aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp however when i look...
  7. I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant change my Microsoft account on Minecraft because it says is already connected to my ps4: I just decided to buy minecraft, when I logged in i used an accaunt that doesnt let me use multiplayer and online so i created another one that could let me but i cant change accounts because is...
  8. i cant get into my microsoft account on my ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get into my microsoft account on my ps4: pls answer me with helpful things 8a5fd0d2-cd1e-42fb-be77-fee4be833e7d
  9. Cant use microsoft account balance on xbox or website

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant use microsoft account balance on xbox or website: So I recently purchased a $25 microsoft card and when I got to my wallet on my xbox it shows I have an account balance but whenever I try to make a purchase it won't even give me the option to use...
  10. I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft java on my pc with a microsoft account and cant login: I had issues with running the game so I had to run legacy launcher 1.6.93 and i can't login with my Microsoft account 2c4b8712-e4a7-4153-b65c-d023b90365da