Can't get my free month?!

Discus and support Can't get my free month?! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I haven't used any of my three free month offers when they did them, but now when i try it, and hit confrim purchase, nothing happens. Please tell me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Candy♦Star, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Candy♦Star
    Candy♦Star Guest

I haven't used any of my three free month offers when they did them, but now when i try it, and hit confrim purchase, nothing happens. Please tell me what's going on.

:)

Candy♦Star, Apr 3, 2015
  2. Issue purchasing free game (Warframe)

Sorry, I can't edit my post further. It says "Get it FREE", not "Get if FREE".

The Sir of Xbox-3A687794-784A-4F46-85E3-B51007EA0E, Apr 3, 2015
  3. Catalinvilla
    Catalinvilla Guest
    New xbox one,can't get my free month!

Error : Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.

XBOS-3018 b5469e21-795f-4cd7-967e-5b178ac2b437 2017/06/11 - 19:15:44 UTC

Thank you!

Catalinvilla, Apr 3, 2015
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

The 3 available free month trials are only available during the account creation process. Once this offer is declined, it is no longer available on that account.

xTye, Apr 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Can't get my free month?! - Similar Threads - Can't free month

2. Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem code for 3 months free Xbox Game Pass for PC: I just purchased a Ryzen processor on Amazon, and I got a code for an AMD promo, which should give me three months free Xbox Game Pass for PC. The code I have right now is meant to be redeemed at...
  3. 1 free month xbox live golld i can't use it

in XBoX Rewards
    1 free month xbox live golld i can't use it: i have a message from xbox live about a gift of a free 1 month xbox love gold but when i press launch app i can't get it for free i must to pay 9.99$ yesterday i chated with the support but the...
  4. Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one: Hi, I am having trouble when I try to get this months free gold game, Indian Jones for 360. I don't have any trouble getting the ones for xbox one. It tells me that the page no longer exists, or...
  5. Can't redeem groove free 3 month code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem groove free 3 month code: I can't eedeem my free 3 month groove music pass code. Please help! 8825aa2f-02c2-41d4-8582-4e2d647f16ea
  6. I can't get on Xbox live gold free 1 month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get on Xbox live gold free 1 month: I was told by a Friend that 1 month gold was for free but I can't seem to find it daf6de7c-ccf7-48e7-a40f-46fdbb9e1ba7
  7. New xbox one,can't get my free month!

in XBoX on Consoles
    New xbox one,can't get my free month!: Error : Give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate. XBOS-3018 b5469e21-795f-4cd7-967e-5b178ac2b437 2017/06/11 -...
  8. I can't download the free 360 game of the month on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download the free 360 game of the month on Xbox One: Before you moderators say anything, yes, I am an adult on this account's family and I do have permissions over child accounts. I do not own a Xbox 360 because I traded it in for a Xbox One. Every...
  9. Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...: So i wanted to subscribe to xb gold and it told me i could get a month free. What it didnt say was that this was a gold membership without gold benefits lol... on xboxgamertag.com it says i have...
  10. Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play any game online after subscribing to gold and accepting a free month of gold ...: So i wanted to subscribe to xb gold and it told me i could get a month free. What it didnt say was that this was a gold membership without gold benefits lol... on xboxgamertag.com it says i have...