Can't get my profile on my Xbox. Shows error 80070570

Discus and support Can't get my profile on my Xbox. Shows error 80070570 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to access my profile on my Xbox 360 but my profile is not there. I log in with my address and I get error 80070570.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael1NH, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Michael1NH
    Michael1NH Guest

Trying to access my profile on my Xbox 360 but my profile is not there. I log in with my address and I get error 80070570.

:)

Michael1NH, Jun 3, 2020
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

To add to what Frathos said also if you have two step verification turned on either turn it off or use your app password.
  3. Frathos Win User

Try the troubleshooting steps in the Support Article:

https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-80070570

If your password is longer than 16 characters or begins with a space then you may need to change your password first on the Xbox.com website and then try downloading your profile again on the Xbox 360 with the new password.

Good luck!
  4. Malfaet0r Win User

Lost all profiles - can't download; Error code 80070570

FYI, just to head off the obvious, this does NOT help me:

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80070570

Literally everything that I try to do, including stop all downloads, and download free content, requires me to get into my profile, which I CANNOT DO.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

No puedo entrar a mi perfil[Translation-I can't get into my profile.]

Hi Connie,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you keep getting an error when trying to download profile. We recommend going over the

guide for error 80070570

Thanks,

Brad
  6. CyclonicThree7 Win User

error code 80070570

trying to download my profile i put in the email and password it starts to download then stops with error 80070570 please help!
Thema:

1. Can't get my profile on my Xbox. Shows error 80070570 - Similar Threads - Can't profile Shows

2. Can't change profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change profile picture: I have been trying to change my profile picture for a couple weeks now, maybe 3 to be exact. I have tried different custom photos and none seem to work, I still get the "Don't worry we still have...
  3. My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My kid's profile (Family account) can't connect to xbox live and age restricted when...: We are subscribed to xbox ultimate gamepass and both of my kids are in my family account. They are able to play games offline and online multiplayer. Now we bought NBA2k21, I was able to play...
  4. Error 801540A9 i can't download my xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 801540A9 i can't download my xbox live profile: I have verified my email and password and everything is correct. I get this error after choosing where I want to save my xbox live account. I have tried to login to my Microsoft account but the...
  5. My Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile (says "can't connect" while trying to download)

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile (says "can't connect" while trying to download): My Xbox One won't download my Xbox 360 profile (says "can't connect" while trying to download). When I run a Xbox 360 backwards compatible game on my Xbox one, it doesn't sign in. When I try to...
  6. Deep rock galactic: can't play with my profile

in XboX Insiders
    Deep rock galactic: can't play with my profile: Hi, I'm trying deep rock galactic. TERRIFIC. Only problem is I can't play with my main profile, it crash and close at the second splash screen at the recent patch message. I tried it with another...
  7. Can't download Microsoft Account profile on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Microsoft Account profile on Xbox 360: I got a used Xbox 360 and I'm trying to download my profile but it stops me with the error: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...
  8. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  9. I can't download my profile on my xbox 360 and the xbox website don't show info about my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my profile on my xbox 360 and the xbox website don't show info about my ...: I can access to my account on xbox website but every time i try to see my games, achievements, friends, messages and profile it doesn't show anything, instead it redirects me to the settings page,...
  10. Can't Unlock Achievements and Profile Picture not showing up Xbox One S 2tb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Unlock Achievements and Profile Picture not showing up Xbox One S 2tb: For the last 2 days I couldn't unlock any achievements on my Xbox One, I tried the Subscribing 0 score one for Youtube, nothing, Borderlands the Pre-sequel, I am up to points where I should have...