Cant get my xbox account back after it disapeared.

Discus and support Cant get my xbox account back after it disapeared. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. So when i turned on my xbox one, i was about to sighn in when a message came up that said there was a problem signing you in, so i selected... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HyperPhase, Jul 22, 2021.

1. HyperPhase
    HyperPhase Guest

Hello. So when i turned on my xbox one, i was about to sighn in when a message came up that said there was a problem signing you in, so i selected restart console and when i turned it back on, my account just disapeared. So i skipped sighn in and i went to add account and entered my account details but it said that i couldnt add that account because it is already here, even though i dont have any accounts on my xbox. Help please

:)

HyperPhase, Jul 22, 2021
  2. iStealYourKids Win User

Forgot pass code for privacy settings and i cant reset them any ideas?

Try recovering your account, it usually gets rid of ALL passwords except the account email password, I forgot my pass to sign into my account on my xbox so i recovered the account and the pass disapeared.
  3. WhiteGorgon8631 Win User

My account was stolen and migrated to another country.

They said they cant even open the account. I logged into the email that used to be on my account and it said "join xbox live" My gamertag went from "Jake" to "". Iv'e been on the phone with support for the last 3 hours and I can't access either
    of my old accounts. I pull my xbox out of my closet after a year and a half after leaving because my account gets stolen(not being my fault that reps get socialed), and now I not only cant get my account that was stolen back but I cant get my other account
    back. And the only thing the reps can tell me is "post on the forums" or "there is no way you can recover this account". Then on the forums you tell me to go back to the reps? They are going to tell me to come back here.
  4. Arthur38eclair Win User

Problem with Game Pass sharing

I'm unsure as to why they aren't. Have you tried searching through the game pass menu? Does it still not let you download them?
    The game pass menu doesn't appear at all, when my dad's account isn't online on my xbox, the Gamepass tab isn't there at all, but when it's online on my xbox, it suddenly appears back so even if i downloaded the game, it would disapear soon after i logged off
    the account
  5. DLuckyGamer Win User

Error saving emblem

i having this problem too please help me im trying to save my emblem i did it for 1 hour i cant let it disapear like that
  6. ngocphi Win User

Cant Get Back Into Account

Because there are pii conditions you MUST MEET

if you dont meet those conditions you MUST add additional info to fill in the blanks that you left out by replying to the forum they set up for you at answers.microsoft.com

This includes info you should know like creation date of the ms account.

What pc or os you were using

(If random info was given as pii good luck )

And yes kids used random info for quick account setup

Its was horrible for recovery

Serial number of the console

Achievements and dates gained

Friends on your profile etc etc
Thema:

1. Cant get my xbox account back after it disapeared. - Similar Threads - Cant account disapeared

2. Cant switch accounts after accidentally selecting

in XboX Insiders
    Cant switch accounts after accidentally selecting: I chose the wrong account while attempting to download the halo infinite test and i'm getting frustrated that there are no sign out options on the insider hub app. Anything I can do to fix this?...
  3. Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to Microsoft account on Minecraft, Cant type info in: Hello, For some reason when I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft it won't let me type my info in, like at all. I can move the window around, but cant type anything to login, nor...
  4. Xbox account Deleted But Cant Get The Username From it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account Deleted But Cant Get The Username From it!: I deleted my account and it said it would delete on the 16th of July and its the 17th and I cant get the name and no one has it so please help. f5b32e4e-798a-4b70-aaff-aebccd972774
  5. Cant change account settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change account settings: whenever i go to xbox account settings it takes me to Manage app privacy settings on Xbox | Xbox Support whenever i click anything there it takes me back to Manage app privacy settings on Xbox |...
  6. cant login to my minecraft bedrock account

in XBoX on Windows
    cant login to my minecraft bedrock account: i cant log into my Minecraft bedrock account and whenever I try to login it wants me to rebuy Minecraft so how can i login to my account without having to buy minecraft...
  7. "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cant play multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up": I'm currently trying to play minecraft, and I keep getting that notification. I've tried searching for the windows 10 online safety settings, but for whatever reason it's only giving me the xbox...
  8. Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed main alias of my Microsoft Account and now cant play online: Changed the main alias of my Microsoft account, and although it said it could pass until 48 hours to sync the change in all the services, it's been 4 days and still neither can play online nor...
  9. Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant get Microsoft account in Minecraft: Hi, I've been playing Minecraft on my switch and I connected my Microsoft account to it, and I actually was able to join servers but now it doesn't let me. I think it was because I signed out. But...
  10. cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help

in XBoX on Windows
    cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help: today when i got my new pc i downloaded minecraft and added all my accounts but 1 off them dident get added and i have tryed every single mail i know off i have some kind off a ID under the name...