Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

Discus and support Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/crazyseandx, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

I'm honestly at my wit's end with this. I downloaded the Insider App on Xbox One, automatically became part of the Insider thing, had qualified for xCloud preview, logged into Streaming Preview with the same account, but the app refuses to let me stream the Xbox One to my phone!! It also doesn't help that there's a "Step 3" that says to link the Xbox, controller, and phone altogether but IT NEVER ACTUALLY EXPLAINS HOW TO DO THAT!!! Can someone, ANYONE, PLEASE explain how to do this and what I'm doing wrong here?!?!?!?!?!?1?1?!?/?!

submitted by /u/crazyseandx
    [link] [comments]

/u/crazyseandx, Dec 29, 2019
Thema:

Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after...

1. Can't get my Xbox One to stream to my phone, just shows the same page of "show more" after... - Similar Threads - Can't stream phone

2. Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make Alexa to turn on the Xbox One X after using Console streaming for a bit.: The only command that Alexa can do is to turn off and right away claim a connection can be made to the Xbox... Xbox One X / Mexico / Alpha Skip Ahead submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app: I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app it still asks me to enlist into Xbox...
  4. I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't stream from my console to my phone, even though cloud streaming works OK.: As per title. I can use the streaming app to stream from the cloud, but I really want to stream from my console. When I choose that option on the app, it says to join the insider programme and...
  5. I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...

in XboX Insiders
    I can't do console streaming because it brings me to learn more page how do I fix that...: Help I'm always at learn more for Xbox streaming I already have everything I require the new Xbox One controller The Insider ring and everything I need but it always brings me to learn more that's...
  6. "we can't stream from your console right now" error message

in XboX Insiders
    "we can't stream from your console right now" error message: Hi folks, trying to use console streaming right now. It worked for about 5 mins then froze and stopped working. Now when I go to connect it gives me the above error. Im not at the actual location...
  7. Still can't console stream... I give up!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't console stream... I give up!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/kmburtonsr [link] [comments]
  8. Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud console streaming message "We can't stream from your console right now".: "Try again in a while We can't stream from your console right now." Confused why I am getting this message. I' m on a Xbox one x with an open NAT type. I have been having a lot of fun with...
  9. I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the xcloud streaming and the insider program, but I can't stream from my console....: [IMG] submitted by /u/BabySharkBoi [link] [comments]
  10. Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't make purchases while streaming to phone!?: Is this gonna be a permanent or will the add the feature eventually? Using preview streaming on Android. submitted by /u/cityxinxflames [link] [comments]