Can't get Netflix to work on my Xbox One

Discus and support Can't get Netflix to work on my Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had a One for about a month now and I've had Netflix running perfectly on it for the whole time. However, today I changed my Netflix password,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SinatrasBush, Jun 16, 2014.

1. SinatrasBush
    SinatrasBush Guest

I've had a One for about a month now and I've had Netflix running perfectly on it for the whole time. However, today I changed my Netflix password, and when I tried to enter it on my One, it says there is an error? I know 100% I am entering the correct
    information. I've cleared all of my devices on Netflix's website to make sure to I didn't hit a limit and then tried to sign on Netflix on my One again, still nothing. Anyone have any idea how to fix this?

:)

SinatrasBush, Jun 16, 2014
  2. Lost the 4k option on Netflix app

I can't find the 4K section either. I have an Xbox One S, 4K TV, and a 4K Subscription to netflix. Everywhere I read says that netflix is ready for 4K viewing on the Xbox One S yet I can't seem to get it to work.

Tmerr-3F41A9FD-D58C-41BA-B004-C2170DDE5EAC, Jun 16, 2014
  3. vader 540is
    vader 540is Guest
    Xbox One S HDR issue

My Netflix (in XboneS app) was working fine, then all of a sudden it stopped, now the whole TV just snows out. Amazon 4k HDR works, the Cast Netflix HDR works, but the XboneS Netflix HDR app in breaks my Vizio P65-C1

vader 540is, Jun 16, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't get Netflix to work on my Xbox One - Similar Threads - Can't Netflix

2. NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR AO NETFLIX [Mod Translated - I CAN'T CONNECT TO NETFLIX]

in XBoX on Consoles
    NÃO CONSIGO CONECTAR AO NETFLIX [Mod Translated - I CAN'T CONNECT TO NETFLIX]: NÃO VENHO CONSEGUINDO CONECTAR E MUITO MENOS PROCURAR JOGOS OU APPS, SEMPRE DA ERRO E EU NÃO CONSIGO FALAR COM O SUPORTE, O QUE DEVO FAZER [Mod Translated - I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONNECT AND...
  3. Xbox live is working but can't connect to Netflix or YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live is working but can't connect to Netflix or YouTube: A fuse blew in my house which cut power to my xbox 360 (1st gen elite unit- black). Suddenly i am unable to use any 3rd party apps like YouTube or Netflix. Network test is fine. Connecting on...
  4. error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015000A I did everything correct & still can't watch netflix on my xbox 360 when ...: So i cleared the cache, deleted everything now I can't even add netflix on it now. 2219ac4b-8453-4828-95ee-c975b418ec08
  5. Can't download Netflix on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Netflix on my Xbox 360: I tried to download Netflix on my Xbox 360, but i am not given the option to download. I created another Xbox live silver accaunt but still nothing, and I also dont have the tab for apps only...
  6. Can't open netflix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open netflix: I can't open the netflix app via X-box One today. Until yesterday, everything was fine. I can open it in my notebook, so the problem is not in my netflix account. What can I do?...
  7. Can't download Netflix or Blu Ray Player, but other stuff downloads fine...?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Netflix or Blu Ray Player, but other stuff downloads fine...?: As a little background, I got an Xbox One S for Christmas and it's my first ever non-PlayStation console so I'm a bit of a fish out of water here. On Christmas day, I set it up with a huge queue...
  8. Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One: Been trying to download Amazon and Netflix apps on Xbox One and keep getting " something happened on our end, wait and try again". Waited, tried again..and again...no help...
  9. Can't play my games that are digitaly owned or even Netflix getting 0x87e107f9 code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play my games that are digitaly owned or even Netflix getting 0x87e107f9 code: I keep getting this error code when trying to watch Netflix or play a game i digitialy own. It also has told me i need to sign in on the that owns the game though im already signed in. It gives...
  10. Can't load Netflix to log in or browse games on the store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Netflix to log in or browse games on the store: So I just bought a Xbox one s Black Friday but now it won't let me browse games in the store or load up Netflix so I can sign in my Netflix account. I keep getting an error code 0x8o27o25d And...