Can’t get on anything Xbox

Discus and support Can’t get on anything Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i tried to change my user name and it didnt work so i tried to go to my profile which pop up with “bad request” and thats the only thing that pops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AsylmLilly, Jul 18, 2019.

1. AsylmLilly
    AsylmLilly Guest

So i tried to change my user name and it didnt work so i tried to go to my profile which pop up with “bad request” and thats the only thing that pops up when i go onto anything xbox can one of the microsoft people help me i when into a chat with one of
    your helpers that texting thing and she was nice and helpful but it didnt fix it so i didnt feel comfable telling her, im very shy and not good at socializing and stuff and im not good at spelling either so can someone help me please ive been at this for nearly
    a hour.

:)

AsylmLilly, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Try doing a hard reset first. Hold the powrr button down for about 10 seconds. After it power downs, turn it back on. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there AsylmLilly,

Welcome to the forum. Here you go this will walk you through the steps to change your Gamertag on Xbox.
    [​IMG]
  5. AsylmLilly Win User

Ok thank you, and sorry if i took time out of your day and have a good day.
  6. YaBoiNoz Win User

Wrongly Suspended

Smh you really can’t say anything on Xbox without getting banned instantly. Looks like I’m getting a PS4.....
Thema:

1. Can’t get on anything Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t anything

2. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant buy anything in games its not the passkey thats disabled but when i go to buy something it wont even show for say, vbucks or anything they arent even an option to buy them. Any help is...
  3. I can’t play anything offline because of past family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play anything offline because of past family settings: Okay so, i was on a family and i got kicked out but i had restriction for games, so i tried adding a parent and when im about to it says that the invitation has expired, i dont understand why i...
  4. I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag now I can’t access anything: So, i started playing minecraft on my computer, and i used to play it on my switch I’d sign into my Microsoft account and I had a realm. I saw the option to change my gamertag, so i did. Now i...
  5. I can’t capture anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t capture anything.: Im trying everything, i checked my storgage, my settings for captures, everything. It just wont work. 063d08b0-b203-4965-885a-8e4c140168f9
  6. I can’t buy anything from the store on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t buy anything from the store on my Xbox: I can’t buy or download anything literally anytime I click on a game or app or even gold I get nothing like no buy or sign up the information card doesn’t even show it just plays the preview of...
  7. Can’t purchase or anything or resign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t purchase or anything or resign in: So i tried to make a purchase on the store and it would allow me to put my password in and then the screen would go gray and it wouldnt load. I then saw a form saying to remove your account from...
  8. Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it

in XboX Insiders
    Downloading became very slow lately, can’t really do anything about it: Downloading became very slow nowadays. The downlodings stucks and stops then starts again for around 20 seconds then again. The speed won’t go above 20 mbps. I have an 500 mbps internet...
  9. Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t seem to play anything online, and being told to renew my already renewed subscription: having some problems as of late, so for the past few days i havent been able to join partys, play game pass games, or digitally downloaded games ive spent money on, and every single time i get a...
  10. Can’t load anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load anything: Im trying to add a sign in because my xbox was being slow so I removed my account and im trying to load it back on 2f4b9765-ea57-4d0b-af35-a5503d6de3de