Can’t get on anything Xbox

Discus and support Can’t get on anything Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So i tried to change my user name and it didnt work so i tried to go to my profile which pop up with “bad request” and thats the only thing that pops... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AsylmLilly, Jul 18, 2019.

1. AsylmLilly
    AsylmLilly Guest

So i tried to change my user name and it didnt work so i tried to go to my profile which pop up with “bad request” and thats the only thing that pops up when i go onto anything xbox can one of the microsoft people help me i when into a chat with one of
    your helpers that texting thing and she was nice and helpful but it didnt fix it so i didnt feel comfable telling her, im very shy and not good at socializing and stuff and im not good at spelling either so can someone help me please ive been at this for nearly
    a hour.

:)

AsylmLilly, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

3. JohnnyXeo Win User

Try doing a hard reset first. Hold the powrr button down for about 10 seconds. After it power downs, turn it back on. See if that resolves the issue.
  4. Buachaill Dona Win User

Hi there AsylmLilly,

Welcome to the forum. Here you go this will walk you through the steps to change your Gamertag on Xbox.
    [​IMG]
  5. AsylmLilly Win User

Ok thank you, and sorry if i took time out of your day and have a good day.
  6. YaBoiNoz Win User

Wrongly Suspended

Smh you really can’t say anything on Xbox without getting banned instantly. Looks like I’m getting a PS4.....
Thema:

1. Can’t get on anything Xbox - Similar Threads - Can’t anything

2. Can’t load anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load anything: Im trying to add a sign in because my xbox was being slow so I removed my account and im trying to load it back on 2f4b9765-ea57-4d0b-af35-a5503d6de3de
  3. I can’t buy anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t buy anything: I cant but anything when i purchase somethingbit goes back to the page where the add ons are 75ac98ea-f55c-47ca-bd8e-23b275be2fe3
  4. I can’t do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t do anything: [img] I turned my xbox on and i wasn’t signed in so i went and tried to sign in but i got a thing that popped up and said cant sign in or something like that. I restarted my xbox. After the...
  5. I can’t select anything on the home menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t select anything on the home menu: I was having trouble getting my xbox to stay on the home screen (I would turn it on and be on the home screen for a couple of seconds then go grey). I did a full reset and now it stays on the home...
  6. Can’t buy anything on the store. Solutions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t buy anything on the store. Solutions?: ive been trying to buy Destiny Forsaken since yesterday and I keep getting an error message. Im using Paypal like ive always done. I know the store is having problem but if I use other card? If i...
  7. Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. ...: Xbox App on my phone says I can’t access anything due to a problem with my privacy settings. Help! 1fdabace-630b-4614-9e66-b1ba29def0f1
  8. Can’t play anything!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play anything!!!: So i see that the micrsoft team is replying to some post about why in the world we all cant play the games that we freaking bought! Yes micrsoft we understand you guys are fixing this issue. What...
  9. I am not able to do anything with my Xbox it says you’re in different region I can’t put ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am not able to do anything with my Xbox it says you’re in different region I can’t put ...: Split from this thread. I am not able to do anything with my Xbox it says you’re in different region I can’t put any codes in 81bcb524-647f-40df-8d00-6bbaa7a357ff
  10. Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Updated and now I’m stuck on certain screens and can’t do anything: I havent used my xbox one in a while and started it up tonight and it beeded updating. I did the update, but now im stuck on the “store” screen. If i try to move over to the “home” screen it will...