Can’t get pass pass key

Discus and support Can’t get pass pass key in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi have not had my xbox for about 2 weeks. Have tried to switch in on but when i put passkey in console sends message up saying sign in with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyprosHadjicosti, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Can’t get pass pass key

Hi

have not had my xbox for about 2 weeks. Have tried to switch in on but when i put passkey in console sends message up saying sign in with a controller which is what im doing but it wont sign in.

Dont know what to do.

:)

KyprosHadjicosti, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Can’t get pass pass key

Hi KyprosHadjicosti,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It sounds like it could be network related based on the message you are getting since it could not automatically log you into Xbox Live due to some interruption. First, unplug your router and modem from the power source for at least 5 minutes. During this
    time, go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold
    down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Once the Xbox turns try entering your passkey again. Let us know how it goes.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Won't Allow Me To Turn On Auto Sign-In

The pass key is more than likely the issue. Try removing the pass key from purchases then make the switch and see if you can re-add the pass key.
  4. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

Women in Combat Arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQYCG2-PMo Not that many women will pass basic training. Hell, some men can’t even pass it.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Security

If you have Kinect you can use that to sign but require a pass key to purchase.

The only other safe way is to create a pass key but you lose the auto sign in.
  6. DETOXED Win User

Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

I’m no help because I can’t get game pass to download the app at all and yes I’ve done all recommended steps.
Thema:

Can’t get pass pass key

1. Can’t get pass pass key - Similar Threads - Can’t pass pass

2. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...
  3. Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t play Fallout 4 (Game pass): When I start the game it loads for a few seconds then goes to error message screen saying “Check back in a while”.... Any ETA? 7789ab01-a290-4cd3-8140-70173a8d67dc
  4. I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can’t connect game pass to my achievements: Ive been having this problem for a few days now, ive reset my console twice. What else can i do? I dont want to miss out on the rewards for my achievements.. 584fe537-8278-49d9-b908-be754e5a13fb
  5. Can’t install games from Xbox and Xbox pass app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t install games from Xbox and Xbox pass app: Hi, wonder if anyone can help me. Ive got the xbox and xbox pass app on IOS, both signed in to my account. But when i try to install a game on either, a error message pops up saying it cant or...
  6. I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t Buy an Xbox Game pass: Hello everybody,i have a problem.I wanted to buy an xbox game pass for 3 months with 1$ but i couldn’t pay with my card or paypal so i bought a 5$ gift card for xbox.After i added the gift to my...
  7. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  8. Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Can’t download the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire: I can’t download the free rockstar pass for this game. It says there is a problem with the download type. Does anyone know what I should do here? e292c37f-f0be-4b59-be7d-79e2e29ee8b8
  9. Can’t find game pass on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t find game pass on Xbox 360: i purchased gamepass today through microsoft but its not shiwing up on my 360 console anywhere 0d004bbe-9ce4-4a39-a012-7645783c6648
  10. I can’t access my dlc even though I own a season pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t access my dlc even though I own a season pass?: So I wanted to play some Forza Horizon 3 today and I’ve decided I wanted to use content I’ve never with played with before. So I go in game to buy the vehicle and the Microsoft store asks if I...