Can’t get pass pass key

Discus and support Can’t get pass pass key in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi have not had my xbox for about 2 weeks. Have tried to switch in on but when i put passkey in console sends message up saying sign in with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyprosHadjicosti, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Can’t get pass pass key

Hi

have not had my xbox for about 2 weeks. Have tried to switch in on but when i put passkey in console sends message up saying sign in with a controller which is what im doing but it wont sign in.

Dont know what to do.

:)

KyprosHadjicosti, Sep 4, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Can’t get pass pass key

Hi KyprosHadjicosti,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It sounds like it could be network related based on the message you are getting since it could not automatically log you into Xbox Live due to some interruption. First, unplug your router and modem from the power source for at least 5 minutes. During this
    time, go ahead and do a hard restart and power cycle. Hold
    down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 5 minutes. Then re-connect and turn on the Xbox.

Once the Xbox turns try entering your passkey again. Let us know how it goes.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Won't Allow Me To Turn On Auto Sign-In

The pass key is more than likely the issue. Try removing the pass key from purchases then make the switch and see if you can re-add the pass key.
  4. Vaiken-3D4C8AEC-1313 Win User

Women in Combat Arms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDQYCG2-PMo Not that many women will pass basic training. Hell, some men can’t even pass it.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Security

If you have Kinect you can use that to sign but require a pass key to purchase.

The only other safe way is to create a pass key but you lose the auto sign in.
  6. DETOXED Win User

Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

I’m no help because I can’t get game pass to download the app at all and yes I’ve done all recommended steps.
Thema:

Can’t get pass pass key

1. Can’t get pass pass key - Similar Threads - Can’t pass pass

2. i cancelled my game pass subscription and now i can’t play games i own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cancelled my game pass subscription and now i can’t play games i own: i brought 1 months worth of xbox game pass and cancelled it after a month. i then went to play rainbow six seige and it says i have to buy the game pass to play it. but i already owned the game as...
  3. I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t “download a gamer profile“ on a Game pass game: Hello, I have an Xbox One S. I purchased the Ultimate Gamepass, for it has both the benefits of Gamepass and Xbox Live. I downloaded an Xbox 360 game from the gamepass.(Lego Star Wars the Clone...
  4. Can’t play certain games on the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play certain games on the game pass: I am able to play some games on the game pass but others just show the message that says something along the lines of a free trial has expired and you cam buy it from the store. It is really...
  5. Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t download Ark Genesis season pass: I bought ark genesis season pass via xbox, then went to download it in Microsoft store to host a server. It says I own it but every time I try to download it it says error and to check downloads...
  6. Can’t play game pass superhot?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play game pass superhot?: Im unable to play Superhot on Xbox game pass, because whenever i try to launch it, it just boots to a black screen. If i had it on steam i could troubleshoot it by going into the games files and...
  7. Can’t play disc games because of Xbox Game Pass trial?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play disc games because of Xbox Game Pass trial?: Hey, so i did the trial for Xbox Game Pass back in November and havent really touched my Xbox since, i tried to get on and play some games today and keep getting greeted with the error 0x8003f900a...
  8. Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secret. Neighbour - I have an active Game Pass but I can’t play it: I get as far as the ‘Press A to Start” prompt. When I do this I get presented with a screen that asks me to subscribe to either Game Pass Ultimate or XBox Live Gold. If I click on “No Thanks’ i...
  9. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  10. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...