Can't get past "Looking for Console"

Discus and support Can't get past "Looking for Console" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Another user posted this in the weekly thread,, but I haven't seen a resolution. I'm in the omega ring, and on a Galaxy Note 10 plus. I pull up the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/davoin_shower_handel, May 22, 2020.

1. Can't get past "Looking for Console"

Another user posted this in the weekly thread,, but I haven't seen a resolution. I'm in the omega ring, and on a Galaxy Note 10 plus.

I pull up the game streaming app on my phone and hit Setup New Xbox and my Xbox automatically pulls up the screen to hit Enable. It runs the test and passes and enables console streaming and says you're good to go.

Pulling down to refresh doesn't display a console. I've tried restarting both devices, disabling console streaming and restarting, etc. No luck.

My phone just stays at the "Press Enable on your console to get connected" screen with Looking for console... at the bottom while the console streaming test runs and completes before eventually returning to the Setup New Xbox screen.

This is after disabling console streaming, restarting devices, full shutdowns, unenrolling and re-enrolling, all the fixes that I've seen.

submitted by /u/davoin_shower_handel
    [link] [comments]

/u/davoin_shower_handel, May 22, 2020
  2. Blitz23 NZ Win User

Reasons to buy an Xbox One

Both consoles are great so if you can't own both, look at the libraries (past, present and future) and get the one that is peaking your interest more.

Asking people on a forum devoted to one side is never going to be a good idea haha.
  3. Bjorn the Bold Win User

Lost access to The Preview Program

My apologies. I don't usually frequent forums, but I can't seem to get this situation resolved. I can't re-download it as when I look in my past downloads, it's not there.
  4. MikeBasciano Win User

Co-op

I can't even get past the first mission, I keep joining with imbeciles. It's like in CoD when people run past people who need to be revived, or just stand in front of the person and look at them.
  5. MonoBuckle2 Win User

Never buying another Xbox

Just to clarify... my console worked fine without the disc player functioning. Now I can't get past the black screen of death
  6. j4VEliN f4NGz Win User

80072EF3 error. What is this BS?

can't redownload profile when the console won't connect to xbox live because xbox keeps getting random error codes. I'm finally past that now but I can't properly get past this december update because now there's a new error code after the update downloads,
    lol. completely broken on their end, it's not me, its not something i should have to do, they have to look into this problem, im not the only one experiencing it, read the forums.

my ps3 connects fine, my macbook connects fine, my phone connects fine, just the 360 has problems.
Thema:

Can't get past "Looking for Console"

1. Can't get past "Looking for Console" - Similar Threads - Can't past Looking

2. Multiple Errors can't get past game selection screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Errors can't get past game selection screen: I am wondering if anyone else had this issue or might know what is causing this. The Xbox boots up fine and gets to the main screen. Then if you try to log into Xbox live you get the 0x800xxx...
  3. Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past): I'm trying to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it's not working since the charging date is stuck in the past. I tried cancelling and renewing the subscription and it didn't work. I also tried...
  4. Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change profile info because of "past behavior": Hello, I want to change my gamer-tag in the Xbox Companion app on Windows 10, but I can't, because it says near the bottom of the screen, "you can't change your profile because of your past...
  5. Can't purchase Gold, no past due charges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Gold, no past due charges.: When I go to buy Xbox live Gold a screen comes up both on xbox and my computer that says "Try that again. Something happened on our end." I've tried this since yesterday and I think the problem is...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  7. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  8. How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/slushe1 [link] [comments]
  9. Jurassic world evolution, can't get past, " press A "

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution, can't get past, " press A ": I just got Jurasic world evolution with gold. Its all fine until i reach the, "press A." The first time i press A, the brightening and diming of the button stops for a second, then continues like...
  10. (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider

in XboX Insiders
    (Game Streaming) Can't go past this screen despite completing setup and being an Xbox Insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/castem [link] [comments]