Can't get past the learn more in android app

Discus and support Can't get past the learn more in android app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i can't get past the learn more screen despite being part of the insider program, pairing controller, and having correct version of android. worked... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/samficher1, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Can't get past the learn more in android app

i can't get past the learn more screen despite being part of the insider program, pairing controller, and having correct version of android. worked with customer support and they asked me to make a post here as well

submitted by /u/samficher1
    [link] [comments]

/u/samficher1, Nov 2, 2019
  2. Gamer Nostalgia Win User

For those of us who got the One early

Corrupt, learn something about software and development time, Microsoft can't just copy/paste Apps from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One.
  3. Eternal sLiNg Win User

iPhone My Xbox Live App

Can't wait till they enable that functionality in the Android app!
  4. ToddMc516 Win User

Unable To View Clubs

Can't access clubs on Xbox or android app. So it's nothing to do with the console
  5. iG x Garfield Win User

Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

Is the app fully up to date? is there any updates you need to install on your mobile phone as this could effect the app?
  6. AustinC07 Win User

Xbox android app won't get past sign in screen

Your Phone/Tablet May be outdated, Please review the app in the google play store and see if your Phone/Tablet Meets the requirments. The only workaround is to use the web browser go to https://www.xbox.com/en-US/ Click
    'My Xbox'

'Profile' And that should work.

-Austin
Thema:

Can't get past the learn more in android app

1. Can't get past the learn more in android app - Similar Threads - Can't past learn

2. Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Wars 2 - Can't get past first menu...: So I installed the Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition on PC from the Windows Store, and it gets as far as "Press any button to start", but won't do anything when I click or press a button (I've also got...
  3. Can't get past "Looking for Console"

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get past "Looking for Console": Another user posted this in the weekly thread,, but I haven't seen a resolution. I'm in the omega ring, and on a Galaxy Note 10 plus. I pull up the game streaming app on my phone and hit Setup...
  4. Multiple Errors can't get past game selection screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Errors can't get past game selection screen: I am wondering if anyone else had this issue or might know what is causing this. The Xbox boots up fine and gets to the main screen. Then if you try to log into Xbox live you get the 0x800xxx...
  5. Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't renew Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (Charging date stuck in past): I'm trying to renew my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it's not working since the charging date is stuck in the past. I tried cancelling and renewing the subscription and it didn't work. I also tried...
  6. Can't change profile info because of "past behavior"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change profile info because of "past behavior": Hello, I want to change my gamer-tag in the Xbox Companion app on Windows 10, but I can't, because it says near the bottom of the screen, "you can't change your profile because of your past...
  7. Can't purchase Gold, no past due charges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase Gold, no past due charges.: When I go to buy Xbox live Gold a screen comes up both on xbox and my computer that says "Try that again. Something happened on our end." I've tried this since yesterday and I think the problem is...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?: Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the...
  9. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  10. How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...

in XboX Insiders
    How do u get past this screen I have the insider app installed and set up but can't get...: [IMG] submitted by /u/slushe1 [link] [comments]