Can't get the free XBOX 360 game

Discus and support Can't get the free XBOX 360 game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having some trouble since a month to get the free XBOX 360 game with games with gold. I have currently a subscription "Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StéphaneDelarue, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Can't get the free XBOX 360 game

Hello,

I'm having some trouble since a month to get the free XBOX 360 game with games with gold. I have currently a subscription "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" since June 2019.

But since end of september 2019, I can't get the free XBOX 360 games, when I go to the marketplace page and I click on get the game, I have the confirmation page with my credit card information and the free price but when I click on 'Confirm' the spin don't
    stop and nothing else occurs (I left the page turning for quite some times). I have tried on multiple devices and navigator (like Chrome and Edge).

This trouble starts when my old card got expired but I have put the new one and you don't have problem to direct debit my account for my subscription and I see the right credit card on the confirm page.

For testing issue, I have tried to confirm with the DevTools of Chrome, I see that one request doesn't get through with this url 'https://live.xbox.com/fr-FR/Purchase/Xbox/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024b5607e4/pidl.prerequisites.js'
    (404 Not Found)

Thanks in advance for your support

:)

StéphaneDelarue, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Can't get the free XBOX 360 game

1. Can't get the free XBOX 360 game - Similar Threads - Can't free 360

2. Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download free Xbox 360 Gold games: Like the title says, I've been unable to successfully download any of the free Xbox 360 games for the last month and a half. For some reason, this problem has only involved the Star Wars games....
  3. I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download the free xbox 360 games of november.: I try lots of times to download the games but always give me an error that says sorry try to download it later, i try every day since 1th of this mont and the problem persist....
  4. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  5. Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't claim free Battlefield 1 on Xbox 360 Games With Gold: Hello all, Has anyone else found that they are unable to claim Battlefield 1 free on Games With Gold this month, on their Xbox 360? Battlefield 1 shows up in the 'Get More With Gold' screen, but...
  6. Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Purchase this months free gold 360 game but can get xbox one: Hi, I am having trouble when I try to get this months free gold game, Indian Jones for 360. I don't have any trouble getting the ones for xbox one. It tells me that the page no longer exists, or...
  7. Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase/dopwnload free xbox 360 games with gold game: I just recently purchased xbox live gold subscription this November using my CC and it works just fine. Actually I have an existing account that also have an xbox live gold subscription but...
  8. I can't get a free 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get a free 360 game: I get the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." when I try to download Lego Star Wars 3 with my gold account...
  9. Can't download XBOX 360 free game on XBox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download XBOX 360 free game on XBox One: I'm having trouble getting Cars 2: The Video Game on my xbox one. It's free this month on Xbox GOLD. And i have a gold subscription but it always says my purchase cannot be completed at this...
  10. I can't download the free 360 game of the month on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download the free 360 game of the month on Xbox One: Before you moderators say anything, yes, I am an adult on this account's family and I do have permissions over child accounts. I do not own a Xbox 360 because I traded it in for a Xbox One. Every...