cant get wwe on xbox

Discus and support cant get wwe on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; cant get the wwe to play on the xbox 5fb74959-d31d-4fbf-81a8-9ca456e72d8c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by williammyers4, Jun 11, 2019.

1. cant get wwe on xbox

cant get the wwe to play on the xbox

:)

williammyers4, Jun 11, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

cant get wwe on xbox

Hello williammyers4,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little more information to ensure that we provide the correct solution. Are you referring to the WWE 2k games or WWE Network application? If you are referencing the 2K games, which version is giving
    you the issue? Does an error message or error code appear when the issue occurs? Are you having trouble launching the game or application? Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

cant get wwe on xbox

What happens whenever you try to play the game?
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Why are Tables hard to break in Tables matches in WWE Games?

All those people had been worked over though...Also you cant blame 2K for this as when they got the WWE license WWE 2K14 was a little past 50% done, so it was still technically a THQ/Yukes version of a WWE game, you wont get a full 2K WWE game till this
    coming years version which I will assume will be WWE 2K15 on the new generation consoles.
  5. Indyfreak2007 Win User

Kenshi/noob/smoke

Figures that THQ can get their delayed DLC for WWE All Stars up but NRS cant even get one character that was promised today up on time.
  6. PhychoticDrEamz Win User

Does the WWE have the right to make retired wrestlers playable?

they cant use those wrestlers if they dont own the rights for them .for example the dudley boys .once they left wwe years ago and went to i believe TNA or who ever owned the rights for there product so wwe couldnt use unless there contract ended and they
    signed back with wwe before the next 2k game is made on whos in or whos not wwe's choosing. some wrestlers take years to be in a wwe game for example. zack ryder first game he was in was last year for the first time(2k15) so for you to get those divas they
    need to be in wwe. which why we have caw
Thema:

cant get wwe on xbox

1. cant get wwe on xbox - Similar Threads - cant wwe

2. i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought xbox game passs ultimate but cant play gears 5 on pc: so i look and can download it only on xbox but my friends play it on pc with xbox game pass ulti need answer cd7ba577-90be-444b-87d1-1748f4f38be4
  3. i cant play onling

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant play onling: why cant i not play onling any more f1389c5f-4438-4f4e-baf7-d10c353b9b37
  4. I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!: Hello! When i want to log in into my xbox account in every game or application i'm getting an error "The file specified cannot be found". I was updating every single xbox application, doing every...
  5. Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one?: Hello. For a year ago i bought red dead redemption 1 on an xbox account for my xbox one x. it works fine. Today i tried to buy red dead redemption 1 on another xbox one and with another...
  6. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  7. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

in XboX Insiders
    Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc: When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i...
  8. I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias: I cant comunicate with friends after i changed my primary alias mail 1d9e37ad-31be-46e6-8cf3-63868d1af151
  9. Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Connect to Xbox Live on Wireless: My original Xbox One will no longer connect to Xbox Live over wireless. It works via wired connection but that's not possible in my bedroom. The other Xbox One X in house connects via wireless...
  10. cant join a club

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant join a club: Im triying to join on a club, but everytime i try i receive this message: "You can't do this because of how your account is set up. Go to your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com to...