Can't get Xbox One controller to pair with Xbox One Series X console

Discus and support Can't get Xbox One controller to pair with Xbox One Series X console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Xbox One Series X console, and it came with one controller. I still have the two controllers from my old Xbox One and I see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EdD954, May 5, 2021.

1. EdD954
    EdD954 Guest

I recently purchased the Xbox One Series X console, and it came with one controller. I still have the two controllers from my old Xbox One and I see articles showing that the old controllers can be paired with the new console, however for the life of me I can't get mine to pair. I don't know why it's not working. Has anyone gotten their old controllers to pair? Was there anything special you had to do?

:)

EdD954, May 5, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Did the xbox series controller works on xbox one fat?

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Also the Xbox One controllers work on the new Series consoles.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Ok question which xbox one controller one of the no headphone jack originals? If so that's why they didnt have Bluetooth and you need an ir blaster
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

5. Obsessive Power Win User

compatibilidad de controles xbox series con xbox one FAT?

Hi,

Xbox Series X|S controllers are fully compatible with the Xbox One, One S and One X. Xbox One controllers also work on the new Series consoles.
  6. s0ccer1600 Win User

Xbox Series X losing Controller Connection

Thank you for this; the issue is that the pair button on the Series X does not work most of the time. It just does not start the pairing process; I have multiple older Xboxs including the Xbox One X and the Xbox One Elite and neither had an issue pairing
    the Elite 2.
Thema:

1. Can't get Xbox One controller to pair with Xbox One Series X console - Similar Threads - Can't controller pair

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming on Windows 10: Can't Connect Controller (works in Game Bar)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming on Windows 10: Can't Connect Controller (works in Game Bar): [IMG] I have an Xbox Series X Controller connected to my PC via the Xbox Wireless Adapter. It works in other software, including the Xbox Game Bar and games on Game Pass, but for some reason, I...
  3. Can't turn off xbox series x controller on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't turn off xbox series x controller on pc: The controller is connected via usb cable. If i connect it before turning the pc on, the controller remains off until pressing the xbox button, so there must be a way to turn it off without...
  4. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  5. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download the game,...
  6. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  7. I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Control and Doom Eternal in XBOX App (PC): Hi everyone, I'm having problems with Xbox App in PC, I have the "Xbox Pass for PC" but I don't find Control, Doom, and when I want to download Sea of Thieves, in the place where I can download...
  8. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  9. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  10. Can't pair my xbox one controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't pair my xbox one controller: Hi. I just got an xbox one controller and i want to use it on my Windows 10 PC. This controller is the latest model, with the built in wireless stuff (not requiring the additional receiver). When...