Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

Discus and support Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SaulCruz1, Aug 1, 2020.

1. SaulCruz1
    SaulCruz1 Guest

Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can...

I can buy a game for myself but I a cant gift the same game for my friends it keeps saying trouble processing your payment

:)

SaulCruz1, Aug 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Bandido1508 Win User

Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can buy it for myself

Is your friend in the same country, Microsoft is not able to gift across borders
  3. Misunderstood�� Win User

Billing

I have my card on there but it keeps saying were have trouble processing your payment?
  4. Z3R0 X8 Win User

Games Pass Ultimate bug

It says "were having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out".
  5. Smwutches Win User

having trouble processing your payment

For help with billing issues, you'll need to contact support directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. stefanwallman1 Win User

hey

Contact us at Microsoft.
    We are having trouble processing your payment.
    Can not fix any games either from you
Thema:

1. Cant gift games to my friends says were having trouble processing your payment but I can... - Similar Threads - Cant gift games

2. Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy black ops 2 with the gift card i bought: It says microsoft account balance isnt useable dc1382c0-66b1-44a9-964d-1b6736834f70
  3. I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant add the vbucks gift card i have to my epic games account: Epic says I don't have anything linked, but when I try to link my Xbox account to Epic, it says I'm already linked to an account. why are you making this so difficult?...
  4. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  5. Gifted game cant be claimed in uk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted game cant be claimed in uk: I live in usa, and u gifted a friend a game. And now it says it cant be claimed. Even when she switched her region. I think this is totally freaking stupid. And it upsets me. But anywho. I've...
  6. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  7. gifted game cant play with friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gifted game cant play with friend: so I gifted my friend naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm 4.. we send an invite to fight each other but when we accept it the game crashes to the main title screen and never connects to the...
  8. Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i buy a xbox 360 game with a MS gift card?!!: i went to go get a MS gift card and whrnt home to see if i could purchase midnight club LA (360) game and it would require a xredit card no option for the gift card at all...
  9. cant redeem gifted game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant redeem gifted game: my friend gifted me killer instict definitive edition but when i try to redeem it its tells me to "contact the seller to get a code that works in your region" i've tried changing regions to his...
  10. my friend cant buy games on the xbox webside by using xbox gift codes that you buy in stores

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend cant buy games on the xbox webside by using xbox gift codes that you buy in stores: i need help we were supost to buy skate 3 but my friend coud not buy i for money he had on his xbox help he dosent have a credit card added 5b14bf49-0e99-4341-8282-9aa11db49da4