Can't go to next character

Discus and support Can't go to next character in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just prestiged the 6th character but it won't let me go to any from 7-10. They're all unlocked, but only lets me use the first 6 characters. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S_brunjes, Feb 7, 2014.

1. S_brunjes
    S_brunjes Guest

I just prestiged the 6th character but it won't let me go to any from 7-10. They're all unlocked, but only lets me use the first 6 characters. Anyone got an idea?

:)

S_brunjes, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Noble 29
    Noble 29 Guest
    Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Thought this was fantastic. Lasky is a very relatable character for me. Can't wait for next week's episode!

Noble 29, Feb 7, 2014
  3. Zakeba
    Zakeba Guest
    Title Update/ Regarding Character Data

So basically I turn on dark souls, after like a month of not playing it, and I go through series of updates and compatibility patches. At the end of all this I get information regarding character data title update. It says that I can't use any of my character
    data from before this update, and that I have to download the latest title update which I already did. And I can't no longer access any of my old safe file for my characters to continue. Need help on what to do next

Zakeba, Feb 7, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't go to next character - Similar Threads - Can't next character

2. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  3. Can't redeem 360 GWG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem 360 GWG: Hi there, been unable to redeem any of the Xbox 360 games with gold for the past two months. I can login just fine on the website, clicking on the download button works as well, the issue is after...
  4. Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友[Xbox can't show friends]: 其他功能都是正常可用的,唯独好友和俱乐部页面是 法显示的。 显示的内容: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新应用。 出错了。 系统:Windows 家庭版 64位,版本号:1903,操作系统版本:18362.356。 [Translation - Other features are normally available, but friends and club pages...
  5. Can't Download this item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download this item: Hey, so I've purchased and been trying to download Mass Effect 3 on Xbox 360, only for it to stop downloading and give me a message saying "Can't download Mass Effect 3" at 3%, without fail, every...
  6. Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox无法显示好友 [Xbox can't show friends]: 我的Xbox 法显示我的好友,一直显示: 目前 法显示您的好友。请刷新重试 出错了。 该怎么解决? [Translation-My Xbox doesn't show my friends, it always shows: Your friends can't be displayed right now. Please refresh again Something...
  7. : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot.: : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot. Hi Gray, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend you contact Boost as the authentication is through them. Also can try powering off the phone...
  8. Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code: Hi, I'm having a issue With my Spotify premium Redeem code I tried logging in With my Facebook didn't work Then I tried using my xbox live Login details that didn't work either Is there...
  9. Blair witch can't use camera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blair witch can't use camera: Hi I got stuck at chapter 4 when i get to the tree, i know that i need to use the camera to clear the way but i cannot use the camera or any other item. Is this a bug ? Pls help...
  10. Can't click on "Next" at EA Security Check to play BF1 Multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't click on "Next" at EA Security Check to play BF1 Multiplayer: I can login on the website so I have no idea what"s wrong. When I enter the 7(?) numbers/characters I simply can't press the Next button to login into EA. Help needed! Thanks in advance....