Cant hear Anything through my headset

Discus and support Cant hear Anything through my headset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I now cant hear anything through my head set, it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work, any fixes 355a1d8e-555a-4c1b-b123-8092dccc0632 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Infernodo, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Infernodo
    Infernodo Guest

I now cant hear anything through my head set,

it was working fine yesterday and now it wont work,

any fixes

:)

Infernodo, Jan 25, 2020
  2. sprkle Win User

update the controller

check the audio settings, your headset sound might be all the way down
  3. OA wantedkiller Win User

Just to make sure your headset is working, connect it to your phone and play some music. From there you can narrow down to find out the probelm.
  4. Infernodo Win User

Hi,

None of these are working,

the mic is working as im able to talk, but can hear anything through it
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Step 9 in XBF Brad A reply is the one to check and the following links will guide you.

Try Setting up a headset adapter. This helps if the 3.5mm socket
    is faulty on the controller and also Update your controller firmware
    are two support links for further steps to take.

Make sure to update every controller.
  6. Avenger12PR Win User

Hey! Sorry to hear this. Brad posted a few possible fixes. If that does jot work, for experience you may try to check your controller for updates. This happened to me once and when I did the controller update it worked. Hope this helps!

A12PR
Thema:

1. Cant hear Anything through my headset - Similar Threads - Cant hear Anything

2. People cant hear me in game, but I hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me in game, but I hear them: Doesnt matter what game, people cant hear me but I hear them c3c5ef77-86bf-4007-840d-04b1846be4be
  3. People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me but I can hear them when playing fortnite: I've contacted Microsoft 4 times tried numerous times to fix my turtle beach headset on my xbox one console. Nothing seems to work permanently. It will work for the time being after I've followed...
  4. Pc to xbox one chat. they all can hear me but i cant hear them

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc to xbox one chat. they all can hear me but i cant hear them: all settings seem ok, NAT is open, and i can join chat just fine. but no matter what in chat they can hear me but i cant hear them, their icons light up and when they talk, just no audio i have...
  5. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an...
  6. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  7. xbox - cant hear other players, is it parental lock settings & how to change

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox - cant hear other players, is it parental lock settings & how to change: My kid can't hear the other players and says it is due to the parental lock settings. I've looked online and cant see any reference to the settings including audio. Can I enable audio from the...
  8. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...
  9. Cant hear voice message in chat message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear voice message in chat message: Anybody have an answer to why it says the chat voice message is playing but I cant hear a thing through my headset. I have no other audio issues with my headset either....
  10. Party cant hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party cant hear me.: Ok so i have been trying to get party chat working. I used to be able to just use my kinect sensor with no issues. Since i have been travelling with this xbox i have decided not to bring the...