Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset

Discus and support Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot chat or hear audio please help me i am using a third party headset b50355ef-503b-4a38-9763-ee59fc875560 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KartikKhuley, Jul 29, 2019.

1. KartikKhuley
    KartikKhuley Guest

I cannot chat or hear audio please help me i am using a third party headset

:)

KartikKhuley, Jul 29, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Have you tested your headset on another controller?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

No I only have one controller but the headset works on other devices. Is there any way i can fix my controller if it is broken?
    The cheapest option is to get the headset adapter for the controller as chances are you are outside the warranty period. If you have a friend who has a controller, try the headset on that first, to ensure it works.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Im not sure if this is the right way to address this problem but i keep getting Communication suspended for no reason and am not getting a reason or Explanation why i am
    You would be best starting your own thread. The only place you will get any information is via HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com Nobody on the forums or in support can give you an explanation
    as nobody other than the XBLPET have access to that information.
  5. Jackson_542007 Win User

Im not sure if this is the right way to address this problem but i keep getting Communication suspended for no reason and am not getting a reason or Explanation why i am
  6. kRevali Win User

Please elaborate further

You always have had this problem with that headset? the headset works with other devices? are you connecting the heaset directly to the controller or using an adaptor?
Thema:

1. Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset - Similar Threads - Cant Hear audio

2. People can hear me but i cant hear any of my game or chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can hear me but i cant hear any of my game or chat audio: I am using some earbuds which have worked for a very long time and now even with other earphones I cant hear any fixes thanks f28c433f-1585-4043-9c88-9313a064a513
  3. I cant hear nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant hear nothing: I have a control of xbox one which I connect to my pc to play video games, what happens is that when you want to play sondio from the control with a connected headphones you can not hear it, but...
  4. I cant hear nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant hear nothing: I have a control of xbox one which I connect to my pc to play video games, what happens is that when you want to play sondio from the control with a connected headphones you can not hear it, but...
  5. My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them: My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them 56645841-6399-4c3d-a865-efa933164c96
  6. I cant hear systems sound and I cant chat in a party.But i can hear games sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear systems sound and I cant chat in a party.But i can hear games sound: today I got a problem with my microphone, i think. I was playing with my friend and all on the sudden i couldnt hear them anymore but i could hear the game sound. What is the problem? Is it...
  7. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  8. I cant hear systems sound and I cant chat in a party.But i can hear games sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear systems sound and I cant chat in a party.But i can hear games sound: today I got a problem with my microphone, i think. I was playing with my friend and all on the sudden i couldnt hear them anymore but i could hear the game sound. What is the problem? Is it...
  9. Cant hear Friends/Friends muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear Friends/Friends muted: So I joined a Friends party with couple of friends and one of my Friends is“Muted“ I cant unmute him.Alot of other friends have the same Problem...I restarded my Router and Xbox and my NAT-Type is...
  10. XBox One Chat issue, cant hear others in party audio nor can they hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Chat issue, cant hear others in party audio nor can they hear me.: Ever since the April update party chat audio does not work for me, nor game chat for that matter, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. I have 2 wired Xbox chat headsets and one wireless Turtle...