Cant hear game chat from my headset

Discus and support Cant hear game chat from my headset in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can not hear game audio out of my headset, It has been going on for a week or so i can hear party chat but thats it also in the chat mixer the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zackmason, Aug 1, 2020.

1. zackmason
    zackmason Guest

I can not hear game audio out of my headset,

It has been going on for a week or so i can hear party chat but thats it also in the chat mixer the game audio is greyed out and i cant select it

I also have a second pair of headphones that have no audio because they are broken but i can adjust the game audio with them

Also my current headphones only have audio in the left ear

If i could get help with this at all that would be great

:)

zackmason, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Trevor S623 Win User

Xbox One Chat Headset Mic Not Working.

Same. My headset was working just fine yesterday and now i can hear the game perfectly, but now i cant hear party chat. Whenni take the cord out and put it back in i hear chat for a split second then i cant
  3. DrawnGunslinger Win User

When your child gets a random friend request . . .

Possible solution here - Dont give them a headset. Or get a headset that has seperate volume channels for game sound and voice chat. Then turn the voice chat all the way down and unplug the mic wire from the controller so they cant hear or talk to anyone.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Cant chat or hear with chat headset!

have you adjusted the volume mixer to the game chat side, i know some have it to full game volume then obviously cannot hear anybody, just checking as it can be easily done.
  5. Nhkiki16 Win User

i can’t Hear my game

I tried restarting my console, updated my controller my headset works i can hear my friends in game chat but i cant hear my game audio. Someone please help me its been doing this for 3 days
  6. ButahsBoy Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.
Thema:

1. Cant hear game chat from my headset - Similar Threads - Cant hear game

2. Cant hear game and menu audio through my headset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant hear game and menu audio through my headset.: Game audio is not coming through my headset and idk how to fix it. Before you ask yes I have tried to turn down headset chat mixer, there are only two sliders appearing for headset volume and mic...
  3. Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout: Ive gotten new controller and headset but doesnt seem to help if i shout my voice will register normal for a short period but then go back to me having to shout to be barely heard ive hard reset...
  4. People cant hear me in game, but I hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me in game, but I hear them: Doesnt matter what game, people cant hear me but I hear them c3c5ef77-86bf-4007-840d-04b1846be4be
  5. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an...
  6. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  7. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...
  8. People can hear me but i cant hear any of my game or chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can hear me but i cant hear any of my game or chat audio: I am using some earbuds which have worked for a very long time and now even with other earphones I cant hear any fixes thanks f28c433f-1585-4043-9c88-9313a064a513
  9. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  10. I cant hear systems sound and I cant chat in a party.But i can hear games sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear systems sound and I cant chat in a party.But i can hear games sound: today I got a problem with my microphone, i think. I was playing with my friend and all on the sudden i couldnt hear them anymore but i could hear the game sound. What is the problem? Is it...