Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout

Discus and support Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive gotten new controller and headset but doesnt seem to help if i shout my voice will register normal for a short period but then go back to me having... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mikemakela, Mar 22, 2020.

1. mikemakela
    mikemakela Guest

Ive gotten new controller and headset but doesnt seem to help if i shout my voice will register normal for a short period but then go back to me having to shout to be barely heard ive hard reset checked privacy setting and stuff idk what to do please help

:)

mikemakela, Mar 22, 2020
  2. ProDefault Win User

What kind of headset you have ? Have you tried going into settings and adjusting your Mic?
  3. mikemakela Win User

Its not a feedback problem it just that i cant be heard unless i shout the i can barely be heard ,my voice isnt being registered properly,no i cant hear myself
  4. mikemakela Win User

I have recon 300 turtle beach i have only settings i can adjust are volume game and chat balance and mic monitoring
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The correct thing is not to hear yourself, if you are listening it is because there is someone's return in the chat, do people hear you normally? Are there any other events that are highlighted?
  6. Mavric700 Win User

Friends/party app

I'm having the same problem with it. I going the party and my friends cant hear me and I cant hear them. some times I cant even get into party chat, I get stuck into game chat
Thema:

1. Cant hear me in party or game chat unless i shout - Similar Threads - Cant hear party

2. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an...
  3. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...
  4. Party cant hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party cant hear me.: Ok so i have been trying to get party chat working. I used to be able to just use my kinect sensor with no issues. Since i have been travelling with this xbox i have decided not to bring the...
  5. Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset: I cannot chat or hear audio please help me i am using a third party headset b50355ef-503b-4a38-9763-ee59fc875560
  6. My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them: My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them 56645841-6399-4c3d-a865-efa933164c96
  7. Cant hear my friend in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear my friend in party chat: So for some reason I cant hear my friend in party chat. It's only him and I can hear everyone else. I've tried deleting my profile, had both of us reset our xboxes, and nothing. What it seems like...
  8. Party chat. They can hear me but i cant hear them.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat. They can hear me but i cant hear them.: I was playing last night and everything was fine, but i go to play today and party chat is acting funny. My friends can hear me but i cant them. Weve tried different parties, some issue, ive tried...
  9. I can hear others but they cant hear me in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear others but they cant hear me in party chat: I have tried different controller, different headsets, I've even tried my kinect but no mic works. the little right will light up when i'm talking but they cant hear me. i have an open NAT type,...
  10. Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends cant hear me in chat (both party and skype): Hi, since yesterday my friends cant hear ne in chat (neither party chat nor skype) and I realy tryed everything... Its not my NAT or headset, i tryed restarting the xbox multiple times, i...