can't hear my friends after i plug in my headset

Discus and support can't hear my friends after i plug in my headset in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't hear mu friends after i plug in my headset in game like if we are playing fortnite right after i plug my headset their voices disappears and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by NourHatem, Sep 12, 2022.

1. NourHatem
    NourHatem Guest

I can't hear mu friends after i plug in my headset in game like if we are playing fortnite right after i plug my headset their voices disappears and i can't hear them but they can hear me. im on xbox series s if anyone is wondering

:)

NourHatem, Sep 12, 2022
  2. MIG GUNZ Win User

Cannot speak in party/in-game chat. But can hear everyone through headset.

In parties/chats I can hear my friends but my friends can't hear me, this happened after a 2 week ban... And this headset works on my brother's profile on the same console (one). So it's not a headset issue, it's a profile issue. Please help!! Thanks
  3. fio'c Win User

Headset

I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ...
  4. misterbatches Win User

Afterglow Prismatic Headset Configuration

I have the afterglow headset when I try to plug my headphones up to chat I hear no sound I can hear myself but my friends can hear my sound
  5. Drexas Win User

Issue with Headset on Xbox 360

Maybe it will help if I explain what I was doing when the issue occurred. I was playing Fable 2, one controller and my headset were taking up the USB ports while playing the game. The game has a co-op feature that allows a friend to plug in a controller
    and play immediately. I unplugged my headset while the game was running (something i've done many times in the past without issue), and plugged in a second controller. Once my friend and I were done playing, I unplugged the second controller and plugged my
    headset back in, only to run into the problem i'm having.

As mentioned in my previous post, the headset as a whole functions 100% OK on PC, and the microphone portion functions on my Xbox. I can hear voice chat and messages, but I can't hear Xbox Navigation sound effects, nor can I hear any sound while playing
    a game.
  6. cavemanSrA Win User

Headset!!!

I have to agree with the original post. It is really becoming annoying when I constantly (not just myself, everyone I know) have to reset my xbox because the chat stops working.... I can hear them but they can't hear me...Or they can hear me and I can't
    hear them. I had this issue with my xbox headset and with the XBOX ONE turtle beach headset I have.... As does my friends with xbox headsets and different turtle beach headsets.
Thema:

1. can't hear my friends after i plug in my headset - Similar Threads - can't hear friends

2. Why can't my friends hear me when i do a xbox party on pc and they are on xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't my friends hear me when i do a xbox party on pc and they are on xbox?: My friends can't hear me on xbox party. I tried everything, my mic works fine as i can call on discord with no issues, its just xbox party. This issue was on windows 10 but i recently updated to...
  3. Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me clearly but I can't hear them (Fortnite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me clearly but I can't hear them (Fortnite...: Audio Issue - Can't hear friends, they can hear me clearly but I can't hear them (Fortnite & COD) 2022. Can anyone assist with this? XBOX SERIES S. 8a6dbceb-df74-42ba-85d8-51b37c7790ef
  4. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join...
  5. Xbox party issue: friends can hear an echo from my mic but I can't.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party issue: friends can hear an echo from my mic but I can't.: A short while ago I bought a new controller to replace one with some drift on a thumbstick. It also works wonders for volume since it gets past the greyed out volume settings for moly older...
  6. I can't hear my friend on my xbox party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't hear my friend on my xbox party: On my PC when I am on a xbox party, I can't seem to hear one of my friends. I tried everything that I can on xbox game bar in the party settings, and it still doesn't work! Please help!...
  7. Can't hear friends in Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear friends in Party Chat: Hey everyone, hope someone may have some insight into this. For the past few days I can't hear my friends in Party Chat, but they can hear me. However, I can hear them in Game Chat. I've cycled...
  8. Friends can't hear me during Party Chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends can't hear me during Party Chat: To start off, I use a phone. I dont have a mic, and use my phone speakers instead. Today, when I joined a friends party, they couldn't hear me, but I could hear them. I tried a lot of stuff,...
  9. I can hear one of my friends on Xbox Party but he can't hear me

in XBoX on Windows
    I can hear one of my friends on Xbox Party but he can't hear me: I'm using the Xbox Game Bar to talk to friends and I can hear everyone fine, and they can hear me, but one of my friends (the only one using an actual Xbox) can't hear me. I can hear him perfectly...
  10. Friends can't hear me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Friends can't hear me: I bought a new computer and for whatever reason if I am too quiet my friends cant hear me. I use the xbox console companion to talk to my friends but I have to speak really loud for them to hear...