Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

Discus and support Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4?? has anyone came across this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordYogi, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LordYogi
    LordYogi Guest

Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4??

has anyone came across this before?

Just playing fortnite

any help would be appreciated!!

:)

LordYogi, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4 - Similar Threads - Can't hear speak

2. my friend says he can't hear me well but with other friends is normal

in XBoX Accessibility
    my friend says he can't hear me well but with other friends is normal: I can hear everyone normally, but a specific friend can not hear me, says that is very low even if I put the microphone near the mouth, and he can hear other normal person, the problem is only cmg...
  3. HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends: Okay, so I have tried and read literally everything on the internet. I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft support and they couldn't fix it. They told me as a last resort I could post here....
  4. Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers: I haven't able to hear anyone since last year I've tried changing setting's i don't use the Headset much i still like to hear my team. Any tips on how to fix this?...
  5. Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I hear others on my team in call of duty black ops 4 BLACKOUT?: The game audio works fine but My controller is up to date, no short in my headset because it works fine on my black controller, I also tried restarting game and console....
  6. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and none workout. I've tried, Restarting my Xbox...
  7. Can't talk in game chat but I can hear others.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't talk in game chat but I can hear others.: I have been having this problem for over a year now and have yet to see it get any better. I have Astro A50s. I can talk in party chat perfectly fine with no problem but when I try to talk in game...
  8. Can't hear the people in my party when playing online!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hear the people in my party when playing online!: I bought a refurbished xbox one S two weeks ago along with Rainbow Six Siege. I then bought a turtle beach recon 200 headset and when I plugged it in, I couldn't hear my friends. Their voices cut...
  9. Can't hear or speak in party.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hear or speak in party.: I am unable to hear other members of a party, nor can I speak to them (the other members are on Xbox One.) I have uninstalled Teredo twice, and have enabled Windows Firewall and disabled my...
  10. Can't hear or speak to people when remote is connected using kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear or speak to people when remote is connected using kinect: Can't hear or speak to people when remote is connected using kinect only with this remote thought other remotes are fine 55345eaa-bbf1-4cac-8733-9b9a7891c31b