Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

Discus and support Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4?? has anyone came across this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LordYogi, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LordYogi
    LordYogi Guest

Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4

this is a bit confusing as I can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4??

has anyone came across this before?

Just playing fortnite

any help would be appreciated!!

:)

LordYogi, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't hear or speak to friends on xbox platform but can hear and speak to mates on ps4 - Similar Threads - Can't hear speak

2. Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them: Trying to find a solution through rigorous forum search but no luck I join a friends party through the companion app on my PC and it works fine until at some undetermined point I can no longer...
  3. Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One: Using an inline mic headset I can record a voice message & the recipient can listen to my message but I can't hear their voice messages or any of mine. I can hear game/system audio. In audio...
  4. I can't hear any sound/audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear any sound/audio: For some reason I can't hear any audio on my Xbox. I can't hear any in-game audio and nothing when I'm listening to Spotify. But when I'm in a party with someone, I can hear them talk and talk to...
  5. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  6. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox): Myself (on PC) and my friend (on Xbox) can't get the audio to work right, I've tried all trouble shooting online and I'm having 0 success. He can hear me just fine, but for some reason I can't...
  7. People can't hear me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't hear me!: Hi! I have this issue where people can't hear me. The first example of this whenever I start a party and start speaking with my headset, the ring around my profile doesn't move, meaning that it...
  8. Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app: So for about 3 days now I have not been able to talk with anyone on the xbox app. Whenever I join a party I either stay connecting infinitely or I connect but can't talk or hear anyone. This just...
  9. Can't hear or speak in party.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't hear or speak in party.: I am unable to hear other members of a party, nor can I speak to them (the other members are on Xbox One.) I have uninstalled Teredo twice, and have enabled Windows Firewall and disabled my...
  10. Can't hear or speak to people when remote is connected using kinect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear or speak to people when remote is connected using kinect: Can't hear or speak to people when remote is connected using kinect only with this remote thought other remotes are fine 55345eaa-bbf1-4cac-8733-9b9a7891c31b