cant hear or talk in parties is it a xbox one bug or just me?

Discus and support cant hear or talk in parties is it a xbox one bug or just me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; whenever I join or host a party I cant hear anyone f8e193d4-c8a6-477c-92d6-36deb22603df Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CpGaming YT, Apr 25, 2014.

1. CpGaming YT
    CpGaming YT Guest

whenever I join or host a party I cant hear anyone

:)

CpGaming YT, Apr 25, 2014
  2. tyzlem
    tyzlem Guest
    I cant hear or talk in parties

(my nat: is open) Every time join or create a party, I cant hear or talk to people.

tyzlem, Apr 25, 2014
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there tyzlem!

If you unplug your headset, are you able to hear players through your Xbox One? If so, are you able to test a different headset to see if there's any change?

Mister Maka, Apr 25, 2014
  4. ALPINGEIST
    ALPINGEIST Guest

This is just a simple glitch that xbox is working on. If this happens again simply go to the top left and resign into Xbox Live, You will then be able to hear and speak!

ALPINGEIST, May 11, 2014
  5. ALPINGEIST Win User

This is just a simple glitch that xbox is working on. If this happens again simply go to the top left and resign into Xbox Live, You will then be able to hear and speak!
  6. xboxkid331 Win User

xbone party chat help please

The party says im talking but my friends cant hear it
  7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there tyzlem!

If you unplug your headset, are you able to hear players through your Xbox One? If so, are you able to test a different headset to see if there's any change?
  8. Kamiuxia Win User

wrongfully banned

i can join partys and sign in but cant talk but can hear
  9. HeStAr69 Win User

Skype chat help

I dont want to use party chat/the Xbox one headset. Even if I did when were in a xbox one party we cant hear each other in that even with party chat "turned on"
Thema:

1. cant hear or talk in parties is it a xbox one bug or just me? - Similar Threads - cant hear talk

2. when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?: Why is it when i stream playing on my laptop using the app that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? How do i fix it where they can hear me on their headsets or tv....
  3. I cant talk to people but can hear them in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to people but can hear them in party chat: To save some steps for anyone that can help ive tried 1.) Nat type troubleshooting. my nat type switched between moderate and open when its moderate it says the UPnP is unsuccessful. 2.)...
  4. Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im unbanned but cant talk or hear my friends: Hello, I am unbanned and I still cant talk its been about a week so far and I don't know what to do I reset my xbox went to my settings and that did nothing. Please Help!! I want to be able to...
  5. I cant talk but I can hear. My mic works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk but I can hear. My mic works.: I can hear people in partys but I cant talk. I know my mic works as I just made a call. I could talk last night and I just checked and my xbox had an update so I think it broke my party chat....
  6. I cant talk to anyone in my xbox live party, however i can hear them just fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant talk to anyone in my xbox live party, however i can hear them just fine.: i cant tall ro anyone, yet i can hear them just fine. I dont understand why this is happening. At first i thought it was my headset. I started using heasphones, but they didnt work. My mic wont...
  7. Cant talk or hear anyone even though suspension is over.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant talk or hear anyone even though suspension is over.: My suspension was supposed to end September 2 at 3:00 pm but it still said that I am banned. It is now September 3 and im still having this issue. Was my suspension extended without me knowing? Is...
  8. I cant hear or talk in parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear or talk in parties: (my nat: is open) Every time join or create a party, I cant hear or talk to people. 0450f1b7-06fb-4acd-9a80-f6175d57ed19
  9. people cant hear me and I cant hear them when I talk on my headphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    people cant hear me and I cant hear them when I talk on my headphone: The headset works because I can hear game volume but not people talking. When I join party they cant hear me talk and I cant hear them. b4398b9a-3bfc-4633-b96e-3c92f1eefa05
  10. People cant hear me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    People cant hear me talk: I was suspended from communications on the Xbox 1 but my suspension was lifted two days ago. my mics worked 100% before and after the ban. But now i only can I hear my friends talk (I couldn't...