Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update

Discus and support Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Ever since my dashboard updated 3 days ago, I have been unable to hear party members in both Xbox parties and in-game parties. They can hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NickClemens, Oct 16, 2020.

1. NickClemens
    NickClemens Guest

Hello,

Ever since my dashboard updated 3 days ago, I have been unable to hear party members in both Xbox parties and in-game parties.

They can hear me, but I cannot hear them. I have tried hard resetting, swapping controllers and using different headsets, I have checked all of my settings (volume, privacy etc.) and everything is set exactly as it should be. Restarting my router didn’t
    help. I was advised to try removing my account from my console (factory reset) which also did not fix the problem.

Is there anything that can be done to address this? I heard from a friend that this is an issue that is common, but haven’t been able to find any workarounds online.

Thanks,

NC

:)

NickClemens, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Misses Quinzel Win User

Can hear party, but party can't hear me.

Hey there, Kcswimmer! I'm sorry to see that Party Chat is no longer working for you. I am troubleshooting with a few other users that state they are having the same issue as yourself in
    this thread. Head on over there and try out my troubleshooting steps on Page 1, then post once you have. Thanks so much for understanding! :)
  3. ConcreteJaimo Win User

Can't hear friends in party chat, but they can hear me. Happening since the April system update.

Thanks mister Beep. I have reported the problem via the Xbox dashboard. I will post the problem on the preview forums also.
  4. Razorback TD Win User

Can't hear friends in party chat, but they can hear me. Happening since the April system update.

Im having the same problems. My NAT is open but I cant talk to my friend. It says "Network settings block chat for some people" and my in the party it has my friend's gamertag in it but an X by his name where the mic would usually be.
  5. XxNAWLEDGE420xX Win User

I wish I were here to provide an answer but I'm facing the same problem. I worked on my nat settings this morning and took it from moderate to open but am still having the same issues. The weird thing for me has been the fact that with one mic that I have
    I can't hear them and they can hear me and with my other mic I can hear them and they can't hear me.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there Razorback TD,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. As what you're experiencing might be a bit different than what the original poster was experiencing, I would suggest creating a new thread detailing what's happening on your end, so this way our community can offer help
    to you on a more individual basis. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Can’t hear party members (They can hear me) since Dashboard update - Similar Threads - Can’t hear party

2. I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me

in XboX Insiders
    I Can’t hear anyone in a party but they can hear me: I downloaded the Xbox update from insider and after I downloaded it I can’t hear anyone but they can hear me submitted by /u/LoooongRooster [link] [comments]
  3. I can’t hear party chat but they can hear me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t hear party chat but they can hear me: Im no sure whether this is a problem with my xbox, xbox controller or headset but i cannot hear party chat at my usual volume level but when i put it to the very max possible i can only just hear...
  4. Can’t hear party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t hear party: I just got on one day snd couldnt hear the party. My chat to game thing is in the middle. I tried switching from game chat back to party, but nothing worked 5afc110d-3af1-48f1-9d5b-acbfd8c79b16
  5. I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear my friend but my friend can’t hear me in parties.: When I try to talk to my friend in a party I can hear him but he can’t hear me. 18113a8e-d61f-428b-abe0-0f7c250c2e16
  6. When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party

in XboX Insiders
    When I join parties I can hear everyone and they can hear me but I can’t see them in the party: This started happening on Friday, every time I join a party it doesn’t show who’s in the party and party overlay isn’t working and if I navigate the Xbox menu it will randomly disconnect me from...
  7. Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one party chat low mic volume and people can’t hear each other ?: ever since i got this xbox and used a headset ive noticed that people say my mic is really low and they cant hear me . Even though i have a compatible headset and updated controller amd console my...
  8. Can’t hear game chat but parties work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t hear game chat but parties work: Can’t hear game chat but parties work How do I get GAME chat to work? Is it my settings? My headset works. On Gears 4 8d4480d3-ee1a-4372-a2bd-be55b0e7accd
  9. Can’t hear people in a party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t hear people in a party: So an cbox biddy blocked me on xbox. Now he recently unblocked me, but for some reason i still cant hear him and i didnt block him. Or i can hear him but he cant hear me. Does anyone know why this...
  10. Can hear myself but party can’t hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hear myself but party can’t hear me: I was playing fortnite with my friends when all of a sudden they couldn’t hear me, I saw a thread from 3 years ago and tried all the troubleshooting and nothing worked. I can hear myself talk...