Can't hear people in gamechat

Discus and support Can't hear people in gamechat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I play COD Ghosts or FIFA I can't hear people when in gamechat. In Ghosts all the players have an "X" over their mic icons. In FIFA I can see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FireflyCaptMal, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Can't hear people in gamechat

Whenever I play COD Ghosts or FIFA I can't hear people when in gamechat. In Ghosts all the players have an "X" over their mic icons. In FIFA I can see the mic icons lightingup when people talk, but I can't hear them. I don't think they can hear me either.

_

However, when I am in party chat I can hear everyone in the party and they can hear me.

_

Gamechat is the issue, not party chat.

_

I did the headset mod, but I would be surprised if that had anything to do with it.

:)

FireflyCaptMal, Jan 23, 2014
  2. Jz Romo
    Jz Romo Guest
    Cant send messages

i cant send messages, talk in parties, talk or hear people in gamechats because my "bad behavior", please tell me this is not permanent!!!

Jz Romo, Jan 23, 2014
  3. Xbox one chat headset wont pick up sound but i can still hear people talk.

I have the exact same problem as ipeachiest, parties no problem, gamechat they can't hear me I'm also playing gta, this happens while streaming though..

BETHAMPHETAMlNE, Jan 23, 2014
  4. Can't hear people in gamechat

Ghosts and FIFA are the only games I own.

FireflyCaptMal, Jan 23, 2014
Thema:

Can't hear people in gamechat

1. Can't hear people in gamechat - Similar Threads - Can't hear gamechat

2. Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party chat / Headset sound mutes, can't hear game or party members, they can hear me.: As title says. It's super annoying and happens onc every few minutes, have to unplug-replug the headset to fix the issue. Using an Elite 2 Controller and whichever test ring is needed for the...
  3. Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends can't hear me and I can't hear them: Trying to find a solution through rigorous forum search but no luck I join a friends party through the companion app on my PC and it works fine until at some undetermined point I can no longer...
  4. Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear voice messages on my Xbox One: Using an inline mic headset I can record a voice message & the recipient can listen to my message but I can't hear their voice messages or any of mine. I can hear game/system audio. In audio...
  5. I can't hear any sound/audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear any sound/audio: For some reason I can't hear any audio on my Xbox. I can't hear any in-game audio and nothing when I'm listening to Spotify. But when I'm in a party with someone, I can hear them talk and talk to...
  6. I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't hear game audio threw a new controller and headset: When I try to play a game I can't hear game audio because for some reason on the xbox dashboard when I go to audio there are only 2 catagories headset volume and Mic monitoring and there isn't the...
  7. Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can hear me but I can't hear them (PC and Xbox): Myself (on PC) and my friend (on Xbox) can't get the audio to work right, I've tried all trouble shooting online and I'm having 0 success. He can hear me just fine, but for some reason I can't...
  8. People can't hear me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't hear me!: Hi! I have this issue where people can't hear me. The first example of this whenever I start a party and start speaking with my headset, the ring around my profile doesn't move, meaning that it...
  9. Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't hear anyone or talk in xbox app: So for about 3 days now I have not been able to talk with anyone on the xbox app. Whenever I join a party I either stay connecting infinitely or I connect but can't talk or hear anyone. This just...
  10. I can't hear myself with mic-monitoring

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear myself with mic-monitoring: I'm not sure what's going on. I have tried with three different headsets and two different controllers, but I can only faintly hear my voice through my headsets. Here's what I have tried: Xbox...