Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers

Discus and support Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't able to hear anyone since last year I've tried changing setting's i don't use the Headset much i still like to hear my team. Any tips on how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The SolidEgg, Sep 2, 2019.

1. The SolidEgg
    The SolidEgg Guest

I haven't able to hear anyone since last year I've tried changing setting's i don't use the Headset much i still like to hear my team.

Any tips on how to fix this?

:)

The SolidEgg, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't Hear Voice Chat Through TV Speakers - Similar Threads - Can't Hear Voice

2. No se escuchan las voses [Can't hear the voices]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No se escuchan las voses [Can't hear the voices]: Hola yo quería saber si a alguien más le a pasado que tienen el halo 5 y todo bien pero cuando lo instalas se escucha las voses de los personajes y todo pero cuando te pide que lo actualizes y lo...
  3. win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made: the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic in Discord inspection i can hear my voice my friend can also hear normaly win10 voice...
  4. Can't Hear Voices In-Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Hear Voices In-Game: Hi. I'm having problems with my Xbox One. With certain games, (Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 2 and Far Cry 4 to name a few) I'm having trouble hearing voices in-game. Now let me explain. Sometimes in...
  5. Can't hear my own voice messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear my own voice messages: hi. I've been encountering problems with my voice messages. When I go to check them to make sure they are good enough to send, I can't hear them at all. Nothing whatsoever. I also have this...
  6. So I can send/receive voice messages, but can't talk or hear party/game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I can send/receive voice messages, but can't talk or hear party/game chat: Ive tried all the recommended troubleshooting steps. Tried 2 separate controllers. NAT is open with all necessary ports forwarded. C'mon maaann! 58398729-3640-4d7d-b551-0c65bc4c2f55
  7. Headset: can't hear my own voice ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset: can't hear my own voice ?: i've tried 3 head sets so far and have toggled the chat mixer setting in all directions and cant hear my own voice. my headsets always worked with my 360. i now have the Turtle Beach XO ONE...
  8. Can't hear Netflix / Amazon voices through headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear Netflix / Amazon voices through headset: I just purchased a new headset and adapter (Polk Striker Pro ZX) and can't hear the main (likely center) channel audio through the headset when listening to Netflix, Amazon, and some games. The...
  9. After 15 minutes of multiplayer, it stops working, can't hear voices in party and they ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After 15 minutes of multiplayer, it stops working, can't hear voices in party and they ...: When I am playing any game in XBOX Live multiplayer (like FIFA15, COD AW), it works OK for about 15 minutes. Then after that I can't hear anyone else's voice, and they can't hear me. Once the...
  10. Can't hear any voice chat during multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear any voice chat during multiplayer: The problem is whenever I play any game on Xbox Live I can't hear anyone talk in multiplayer. Whether it's through the headset or through my speakers I have never been able to hear anyone. This...