Cant hear voice message in chat message

Discus and support Cant hear voice message in chat message in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody have an answer to why it says the chat voice message is playing but I cant hear a thing through my headset. I have no other audio issues with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STARL0RDNEMESIS, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Cant hear voice message in chat message

Anybody have an answer to why it says the chat voice message is playing but I cant hear a thing through my headset. I have no other audio issues with my headset either.

:)

STARL0RDNEMESIS, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Vilborg Win User

Hello,

It may be possible that your volume settings are low or on mute. You can access this on the settings menu.

Kind Regards,
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, You can Hear the Game and when you talk the others players in Chat can Her you? That can be audio configuration for party chat or some insues in Teredo try check your Nat with this support page https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/social/troubleshoot-party-chat

This page show for you check in W10 but you can transfer to Xbox One checking in Settings > System > Network
  4. Vilborg Win User

5. smileskybird Win User

O Voice Messaging, Where Art Thou?

Peps who don't enjoy voice messaging are probably too old to put up with love messages or hear music in a message or don't have many friends who have sent or exchanged voice messages with or they're too old to hear little kids in their inbox. Some voice
    messages can be funny others a bit annoying and some peps who only send voice messages. If someone wanted to apologize in a message, doing so verbally in a message is better than just III Texting III it. Despite the term chat pad, a pad cannot chat. It can
    only txt type. Bring out voice messaging already.
  6. Nick Connors Win User

XBL party chat

I forgot to mention that they can hear my voice messages just not party chat
Thema:

1. Cant hear voice message in chat message - Similar Threads - Cant hear voice

2. Party cant hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party cant hear me.: Ok so i have been trying to get party chat working. I used to be able to just use my kinect sensor with no issues. Since i have been travelling with this xbox i have decided not to bring the...
  3. Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Hear audio On Third Party Headset: I cannot chat or hear audio please help me i am using a third party headset b50355ef-503b-4a38-9763-ee59fc875560
  4. People can hear me but i cant hear any of my game or chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can hear me but i cant hear any of my game or chat audio: I am using some earbuds which have worked for a very long time and now even with other earphones I cant hear any fixes thanks f28c433f-1585-4043-9c88-9313a064a513
  5. I cant hear nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant hear nothing: I have a control of xbox one which I connect to my pc to play video games, what happens is that when you want to play sondio from the control with a connected headphones you can not hear it, but...
  6. I cant hear nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant hear nothing: I have a control of xbox one which I connect to my pc to play video games, what happens is that when you want to play sondio from the control with a connected headphones you can not hear it, but...
  7. My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them: My friends cant hear me in the parties but I can hear them 56645841-6399-4c3d-a865-efa933164c96
  8. Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Well I cant hear my friends in game chat or even connect cause of the nat type error: Well I keep getting the"Teredo is unable to qualify" Error and I have tried everything and it wont work hope you can help. 265a1f67-cd7b-4bb2-a730-f35be3770fa8
  9. Cant hear voices on xbox one headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear voices on xbox one headset: When I'm in an xbox party, I hear everything fine until I plug in the headset. Once the headset is plugged in, I hear the game audio and the party member can hear me, but I can't hear them. When I...
  10. Cant hear other players voice with astro a40s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant hear other players voice with astro a40s: So my issue just started weds.. I turned my xbox off and hour later turned it on.. and nobody on ghost or titanfall can hear me.. I unplugged everything cleared cache on xbox power drained it.....