Can't import Dance Central 2 songs to Dance Central 3

Discus and support Can't import Dance Central 2 songs to Dance Central 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm xbox360 gamer from Korea. I have Dance Central 1, 2 and 3 DVDs. And I want to import DC1, DC2 Songs to DC3. I follow instructions that written... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by juneheo, May 31, 2014.

1. juneheo
    juneheo Guest

Hi, I'm xbox360 gamer from Korea.

I have Dance Central 1, 2 and 3 DVDs. And I want to import DC1, DC2 Songs to DC3. I follow instructions that written in manual. Select import songs from game menu and input code on DC1 and DC2 manual, and buy import pack.

DC1 -> DC3 import is OK. but DC2 -> DC3 import has problem. I try to input import code on DC2 manual, and it appears 'buy import pack' screen once, and that screen was disappear immediately. I have no chance to buy import packs. I try to input code so many
    times and days. It's still not working. 'Invalid Code' message was not showing that time.

What's my problem? I think its temporary network error or xbox live error, but it still not working over one weeks.

thanks.

:)

juneheo, May 31, 2014
  2. Import dance central

I can't import dance central and dance central 2 to dance central 3

AndreasHenson, May 31, 2014
  3. gamerXpress
    gamerXpress Guest
    gamerXpress, May 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Can't import Dance Central 2 songs to Dance Central 3 - Similar Threads - Can't import Dance

2. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  3. Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass): Hello, I want to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass on my PC. I can launch the game but as soon as I try to start the campaign, the autosave screen appears and after that, it brings me back...
  4. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  5. Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass bug can't back out of menus when picking games.: In Gamepass every time I go to select a game to play if I change my mind I goto back out of the screens no matter what. I have to hard reboot my Xbox to get back to the home screen I've reported...
  6. I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft: I got on my ps4 today and Minecraft started to update. I let it do its thing, and when I tried logging in to my Microsoft account through the button that says "log in for free!" I logged in to my...
  7. Can't import songs from Dance Central 1 to Dance Central 3

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't import songs from Dance Central 1 to Dance Central 3: Hey there. So recently I asked about the import codes before and had to come to the conclusion, that the ones I had from used copies that I bought had to be already used. So I got a brand new...
  8. Can't import mass effect characters

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't import mass effect characters: I absolutely love the first 3 mass effect games and recently played Mass Effect 1. Played for days, did all sidequests etc. But now i wanna scream because after installing Mass Effect 2, it won't...
  9. Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't import songs into Guitar Hero 5 from other Guitar Hero games.: I'm trying to import songs from my other Guitar Hero games into GH5. I'm able to enter the 20-character code, but when I try and download (confirm purchase) I get this error: "Sorry, there's a...
  10. Can't find the important difference between two encoded files

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find the important difference between two encoded files: I have two mp4/avc/aac files served to the xbox through the media server in a TP-link router with a USB hard drive attached. One plays and one says it's unsupported. What is the critical...