Can't iniciate Age of Empires

Discus and support Can't iniciate Age of Empires in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Age of empires can't syncronize with xbox and don't open - freeze a538e8fc-c533-4c06-8bb1-2bc50e613acf Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by fqmon, Mar 22, 2020.

1. fqmon
    fqmon Guest

Age of empires can't syncronize with xbox and don't open - freeze

:)

fqmon, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't iniciate Age of Empires - Similar Threads - Can't iniciate Age

2. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...: Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and...
  3. Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my GF play/use the dlcs for ESO?: ok so i have my account as my main account in my GF's xbox so when i buy games and dlc she gets it to and i done this lots of time and it works all the time now it didint work for ESO (ELDER...
  4. Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to allow my 12 y/o child add friends on minecraft, but can't figure out how.: All settings have been changed, but still does not work. Please help. 5b12433a-7b28-4fb3-9892-a5382823039d
  5. Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play any Microsoft games after Windows update this morning.: Windows updated this morning and I can't play my Microsoft games. I have Microsoft MahJongg, Solataire, and Jigsaw. If I click on the icon pinned to my taskbar, it disappears. If I go into the...
  6. World of tanks - Can't connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks - Can't connect to servers: Hi, For about a week, I can't start the world of tanks. It says that the server is unavailable. But none of the time I tried to acess the servers where down. My NAT is open. IP is automatic....
  7. My Friend can't play online HELP!

in XBoX on Windows
    My Friend can't play online HELP!: My Friend can't connect thru online This is the error he always get whenever he try to join me [img] fa5f296c-de6f-4aaf-a6dd-f42a6a5ba2ce
  8. I'm with e200 error, and I can't update the console, because I'm an insider, anyone else...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm with e200 error, and I can't update the console, because I'm an insider, anyone else...: [IMG] submitted by /u/nrwnv2013 [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Nintendo Switch, can't do Realms: Playing Minecraft Bedrock on my Switch and I can't join any realms or make my own. On the Friends tab the button to join a Realm isn't there and when I try to make my own, it says I need...
  10. Can't recover my old account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't recover my old account: Can't recover my old account d20f954c-cc96-4bf9-af06-c6968009c6eb