cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...

Discus and support cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both not work) any ideas thx submitted by /u/kocoman [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kocoman, Sep 27, 2021.

1. /u/kocoman
    /u/kocoman Guest

cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both...

cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both not work)

any ideas thx

submitted by /u/kocoman
    [link] [comments]

/u/kocoman, Sep 27, 2021
  2. Hork3r Win User

I installed an app

I installed an extension to my Google Chrome that allows me to see who's online and who's not, just by clicking the picture of it. It also lets me send messages without forcing me to come to this website or turning my 360 on.

So is it allowed to use this extension in my browser?
  3. TattBear Win User

Xbox- syncing on Microsoft edge or IE possible with a PC?

I don't see any options to do this and I know that Edge on PC will be changing soon to be chrome based. Chrome does allow syncing but it all depends on whether they update edge on Xbox to the new chrome version and allow that setting. But it would be a
    great thing to have.
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Can't sign in on Xbox.com

This is really puzzling! Im unable to replicate your issue. I've just tried xbox.com on edge and chrome and they both work fine?
  5. Mulando Win User

EDGE 😠😠😠

Funny enough, these forums only work in Chrome since they updated something. I always get javascript-errors in edge.

edit: well just found out, it is the uBlock ad-blocker that blocks some scripts of this forum.
  6. Mortiera Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't log in to Xbox Live

Hi Ricardo!

Thank you for the asnswer. I signed in to Xbox using my browser (both default Chrome and installed Edge). It works for my laptop but not for a desktop.
Thema:

1. cant install ad block plus on edge chromium?(tried with chrome allow extensions too both... - Similar Threads - cant install block

2. I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just cant install Conan Exiles on xbox app on my PC: Windows 10 gives; 0x0000001 error. wich is wrong. my msi pc is a Trident x plus 9SE-062US it has an INTER CORE I9-9900KF,3.6gHZ with NVIDIA RTX 2080 DDRS 8G 2TB HDD and an SSD of 510GB and 16GB ram.
  3. Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I install any game on the xbox gamepass app?: This is a complete waste of money. I purchased gamepass just to get the error code "0x80070424" on every attempt to install a game from the xbox app. It also tells me on the game installation...
  4. Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass on new computer cant install games i had on old computer.: I just got a new computer and am attempting to reinstall some games that I had installed on my old computer. Every time that I try and install one it gives me an error with the code 0x80073CF3....
  5. Cant install Xbox Insider on My Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Cant install Xbox Insider on My Series X: Everytime i try to install Xbox Insider Program on my Series X, it is stuck at 0% and like 300kps download speed. Is this a known issue? submitted by /u/TogerMutt [link] [comments]
  6. Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Store, cant switch install driver.: It only happens when im gonna download HUMANKIND no other game. The problem is I cant choose any other drive except the default C drive. But thats way small for the size of the game. I tink...
  7. Cant install Halo Wars 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Halo Wars 2: I am trying to install Halo Wars 2 on my pc but when I click to install it only lets me do it for my xbox. How do I install it on my computer please help! d9b57120-d3e7-4ce1-933c-09f3f8a394b7
  8. I cant install this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install this game: So i cant play iron brigade because in the microsoft store it says that it is unavailable and i have played it before but that was 2 years ago so i dont know if the developers stoped selling it or...
  9. cant start or install games on my xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    cant start or install games on my xbox app: hi.. soo i have problem and thats that i cant install or starts games trough my xbox app on my pc... it says there should be a update but i dont see it and cant install it ... i went to setting to...
  10. Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10): Hello. I have downloaded the gamepass-app. The thing is, I cant install or login to it. The same thing happens on either: I press login/install game, a grey box jumps around for a bit then...