Can't Install Anything On my D Drive

Discus and support Can't Install Anything On my D Drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to install anything on my D Drive, Everytime I do it just gives me an error code [img] 43fcb2ec-e137-483f-a132-4f03a708996f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KeiraExe, Nov 23, 2021.

1. KeiraExe
    KeiraExe Guest

I am unable to install anything on my D Drive, Everytime I do it just gives me an error code

Can't Install Anything On my D Drive [​IMG]

:)

KeiraExe, Nov 23, 2021
  2. F4t4l 5h0t Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

hey my friend,

just wanted to ask if this issue was fixed?
    I noticed when I tried to install Moonlighter it would install into my D drive, but when I try gears, dead cells, pretty much anything else, it will not install. And when I try to install through the MS store, it won't even let me try to choose the D drive.
  3. NewMexHarley Win User

Halo MC collection for PC

Thanks for the reply but I just figured it out via Youtube. I tried what you said but there wasn't anything available to download. When I did download Halo, I changed the install drive to D because my boot drive isn't that large. However, all of the DLC was installed to C drive. I went in to Apps in settings and moved all of the DLC to D drive. Now, everything works the way it's supposed to!
  4. Withywood Win User

Game Won't Install

Hi,

Have done as instructed, and now the xbox store can't seem to find my D Drive at all. When I go to install the game, it only lists the other drive, which is too small.
  5. UndyingFire368 Win User

Game Pass PC error code 0x80070057

I've tried installing them onto my C and D drives but neither works. My C drive has 68.38 GB and my D drive has 181.53 GB
  6. MistarAbde Win User

Installing Games/Apps onto D Drive through Xbox app/Windows Store

I am trying to install games and apps onto my D drive instead of C drive through the Xbox app and Windows store on Game pass.

I have set the default drive to install apps to through Windows settings

I have set the default drive through the Xbox app settings

I get a notification when going to install the game, asking which drive to install to, and instruct it to install to the D drive

Every time though, it ignores this and installs to me C drive.

If I try to move the app through settings, the "Moving" notification and progress bar appears for a split second before disappearing, with no error information, but not having moved the file.

There are some apps that are installed on my D drive, and the pattern seems to be apps that require Admin approval are the ones not install onto my D drive.

Could someone try and resolve the issue, as it's incredibly frustrating for a service that is no longer in beta.
Thema:

1. Can't Install Anything On my D Drive - Similar Threads - Can't Install Anything

2. Can't install anything on the game pass app for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install anything on the game pass app for PC: I am unable to install anything on my app for the PC Game Pass when I try to I get this message. I go to my settings and change the drive it's installing into and nothing happens. I try to install...
  3. I can't install microsoft store, or anything from the microsoft store after redownloading...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install microsoft store, or anything from the microsoft store after redownloading...: I tried to download EarTrumpet only to realize that I dont even have the microsoft store downloaded. Then when i tried to download the microsoft store it wont let me do anything, i just click on...
  4. Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Casenr: 1031794530 - Xbox App on PC (Win 10) Can't install anything.: Hi, I know I'm not alone with this issue, but as this seems to be the only support available, I guess I have to give this a go. I already have a case number, after chatting with Microsoft Office...
  5. Code: 0x80070005 Can't install anything from micorsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code: 0x80070005 Can't install anything from micorsoft store: Recently got the gamepass to try out FH5 but when i try to download the "xbox" app i get error code: 0x80070005 ive tried wsreset in cmd prompt, Windows store troublershooter but nothing works...
  6. I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this.

in XboX Insiders
    I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this.: I can't install anything with the new edge does anyone know how to fix this. submitted by /u/R3PLANYT [link] [comments]
  7. Can't install anything with XBox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anything with XBox App: I just installed the XBox App (and just converted over 3 years of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate), but I can't install anything due to "Unknown Available" listed for storage available. Restarting the...
  8. Can't install anything on my alternate drive from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install anything on my alternate drive from xbox app: Hi Windows is installed on ssd C: and all my games on hdd D:. I downloaded the xbox games app and have games pass but it will only let me install to the C: i can't choose D:. When I go into...
  9. Can't Download Anything - Installation Stopped - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Download Anything - Installation Stopped - Error: Everytime I go and try to download a game it will download just a couple of mb for a minute and then I get a message ' Installation Stopped. ' I have tried everything listed below with out any...
  10. Can't Install anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install anything: I've been having a problem lately as i cannot download or update anything Everytime i try do download or update something it says "Installing" Then instantly cancels the installation Ive tried...