Can't Install App on Windows 10 (version 19041.572)

Discus and support Can't Install App on Windows 10 (version 19041.572) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I've been trying to install the new beta app for about 2 weeks now. I've tried everything I have come across. From resetting the store to making... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SunsetBuckeye13, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. Can't Install App on Windows 10 (version 19041.572)

So I've been trying to install the new beta app for about 2 weeks now. I've tried everything I have come across. From resetting the store to making sure Windows is fully updated.

It won't let me install through the store for some reason so I tried installing directly from the EXE and I just keep getting the 0x803FB103 error of "Looks like something went wrong, we can't install the app".

Are there any other possible solutions on why I might not be able to install this app?

:)

SunsetBuckeye13, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. Joshua Adamson Win User

Hi SunsetBuckeye13,

Please try directly downloading from
    here

Many thanks
  3. MaximumExtreme Win User

PC and Xbox - Problem / Gears of War

Sounds like it was a code for the Windows 10 version. You can't play the pc version on your console but you can play the console version on your pc by streaming it to the pc. if it is the console version usually it would be in the my games and apps tab under
    ready to install. scroll to it and select it in order for it to install. Hope this helps.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox Game Bar

No, I mean I want to install the older version of Xbox game bar, which is for Windows 10 1709, on my Windows 10 1909.
    You can't install and use the older version, is not compatible and available anymore.
  5. MatteoDonatacci Win User

Xbox (Beta) app doesn't open

Is your Windows 10 up to date? You need to have version 1903 (latest version) to run the app.
    Yes, Windows Update confirms that the latest version(1903) is installed.
  6. Netagive2 Win User

Help! Xbox App (Both the Beta and Latest Release) Xbox One will not stay connected to Xbox App.

Thema:

1. Can't Install App on Windows 10 (version 19041.572) - Similar Threads - Can't Install App

2. XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox App on PC doesn't find any installed games (there are 8) and can't install new games.: Hello, i have a issue with the XBox (beta) App on my Computer. I can't start any installed games, they worked before, but now the App says they are "offline" and can't be found. And i can't...
  3. Can't install anything with XBox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install anything with XBox App: I just installed the XBox App (and just converted over 3 years of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate), but I can't install anything due to "Unknown Available" listed for storage available. Restarting the...
  4. Can't install apps and games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install apps and games.: I recently tried to install new apps onto my Xbox from the store and found that once the installation started after seconds it would stop. I tried everything to fix it but everytime the...
  5. Can't install Xbox for PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Xbox for PC app: Used XBox app months ago as I got 3 months free with a 2070 graphic card and it ran and I could install and run games. I subscribed again today but the app ran but would not install any games, do...
  6. Can't install on secondary drive [Xbox Game App PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install on secondary drive [Xbox Game App PC]: Before random "ambassador" answers: 1) secondary drive is NTFS 2) I have selected my secondary drive under Xbox Game Pass App's settings 3) I have new apps selected to be installed under...
  7. Can't install anything on my alternate drive from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install anything on my alternate drive from xbox app: Hi Windows is installed on ssd C: and all my games on hdd D:. I downloaded the xbox games app and have games pass but it will only let me install to the C: i can't choose D:. When I go into...
  8. Can't install games on the Xbox (beta) app for PC (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games on the Xbox (beta) app for PC (Windows 10): Hello, I recently did a reformat of my pc and I installed a few games to my main C:// hard drive and today i went to pre-install Microsoft Flight Simulator and tried to select my other hdd since...
  9. Can't Install Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Install Xbox app: Yeah I can't seem to be able to install this app at all. Its just stuck on this when I press install. It use to get the "Making things awesome" load bar, but I can't even get that far anymore....
  10. Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f"

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta can't install "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f": When trying to install the Xbox beta I receive the error: "we weren't able to install the app 0x80072f8f" a8216571-d8d0-4c15-883b-522281d4bb68