Cant install back my game

Discus and support Cant install back my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnduRebane, Nov 25, 2021.

1. AnduRebane
    AnduRebane Guest

I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the game again.

:)

AnduRebane, Nov 25, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Please try the solutions below.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure you have your account logged in to the Microsoft Store and also Xbox app, both must be the same.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.
  3. AnduRebane Win User

It is happening on pc. The game just freezes and then it will just throw me out of the game and no i cant see the receipt because i bought the game a year ago. The game is Forza Horizon4
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Could you provide us with more information, please?

Is this issue happening on Xbox or Pc?

Do you get an error as soon as the game crashes?

Can you view the game purchase in your order history via the link below?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Which game is experiencing this issue?

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  5. nicolasmiranda2 Win User

Can I still refund Modern Warfare

you cant even request a refund for modern warfare its not "eligible" id like my 90 dollars back as i cant even install the game
  6. angelus3889 Win User

Titanfall season pass

Firstly thanks for the replies. Ive turned on my xbox one this morning and the season pass is back sitting waiting to be installed at my games and apps between my game install and my saved game. Yes it says on the xbox store that ive already installed it
    to my console and is faded out. My mate has got the same issue so im assuming that it isnt be connected to the game yet but you can purchase it and install to console but cant install to game.
Thema:

1. Cant install back my game - Similar Threads - Cant install game

2. cant install games onto my disk drive (D)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install games onto my disk drive (D): hi so i previously did a reset on my pc to help clean it up because it needed it and now i cant use my disk drive (D), i had previously used it to install games but now i cant install my games to...
  3. I cant install games on gamepass, need "administrator approval"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install games on gamepass, need "administrator approval": Hello, i need help, i used to be able to install games without any issues but for some reason now i get the administrator approval error, tried a lot of fixes and still cant install games....
  4. microsoft store cant install owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store cant install owned games: in my microsoft store cant install the game, only show please install in xboxapp, but after i open xboxapp, it shows not available,, what is the problem with this,,, please help me.. thanks...
  5. Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app: I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any help would be appreciated...
  6. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: Hello, I had to update Grounded, but it didnt work so I uninstalled it. Now I cant install it, because it says I need to update it. But I dont have the game. Can you guys help me...
  7. Cant install games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on xbox app on pc: Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001" I've done what the support website says which is to check...
  8. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  9. i cant install games on the microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant install games on the microsoft store: I think it has something to do with the admin setup anyway i click install and nothing happens for example it didnt work with minecraft launcher and I am alowed to fix it but idk how...
  10. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: I have been trying to install Assassins Creed Valhalla though i have ran into 2 error codes Problem 1: sometimes i wont let me install giving me with the error code 0x80070057 Problem 2:...