cant install EA play PC games

Discus and support cant install EA play PC games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ajay_aulakh, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Ajay_aulakh
    Ajay_aulakh Guest

so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it.

I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an error 'something went wrong to continue linking your ea account head back and start over'

I can log into the ea app fine if I don't use the link on the box app but I cant link my 2 accounts

so here is where it gets complicated. According to EA my account linked to another account, my xbox display name.

i can install apps through the pass on my xbox but not on my PC because of this

is there something on this end that will allow me to install EA Pass games on my desktop?

:)

Ajay_aulakh, Nov 22, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

The account linking process is entirely external and EA's responsibility. And if they are saying that your account is linked to another account, they have to help you unlink and link the accounts.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Trying to install NFS Most Wanted via the XBOX Windows App. Can't Login to EA using EA ID

have you got the EA desktop beta app installed on your pc, as that is a requirement to download and play those games.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA play

EA Play for PC is not available until December. That's why you cannot play EA Play games on PC.
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I can't see EA Play gmaes in my Xbox app

If you’re an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC member, you’ll need to link your EA and Xbox accounts, and then make sure you have EA Desktop (Beta) installed on your PC. If you don’t, the Xbox app on Windows 10 will walk you through the setup process.

Find more info in EA Play with Xbox Game Pass FAQ | Xbox Support
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Hi,

I think it's EA's own EA Play App. It's all a little confusing at the moment. EA Origin still exists with its own app, but this is going to be changed to EA Play sometime soon. EA's PC subscription service via Steam is already called 'EA Play'.

For Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscribers, EA play PC will be coming in December.
Thema:

1. cant install EA play PC games - Similar Threads - cant install play

2. cant install minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install minecraft: Its says that exist a problem with the xbox live gold subscription simultaniusly with this [img] fbe0eb09-1ee7-44ab-991c-3515c9e71215
  3. cant install games onto my disk drive (D)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install games onto my disk drive (D): hi so i previously did a reset on my pc to help clean it up because it needed it and now i cant use my disk drive (D), i had previously used it to install games but now i cant install my games to...
  4. I deleted Xbox App from my computer and cant install now... HELP??

in XBoX on Windows
    I deleted Xbox App from my computer and cant install now... HELP??: So I made the mistake to delete the Xbox app to clear space. I deleted the app by using right click and then down to delete, in the file explorer. Now when I try to download the app, I receive an...
  5. Installed a digital game on my home xbox since it is closest to wifi, cant play it now on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed a digital game on my home xbox since it is closest to wifi, cant play it now on...: Ok, so here is the dilemma. My home xbox one is near my wifi, so I went to it to download my digital games quickly. That home xbox is just primarily for playing with my little brother. I have...
  6. MCC installed but cant play all games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCC installed but cant play all games: I bought and installed the Halo master Chief collection but when I try to play some of the games it says "the game is not installed" and it asks if I want to buy it from the store... Any advice...
  7. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  8. why cant i install or play gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i install or play gears 5: I bought the xbox pass yesterday and downloaded 4-5 games one including gears 5 i played it for a bit but then i had to go i came back the next day going on to the xbox app on my pc (where i...
  9. Says Titan fall Expedition was installed But cant play it, and the funds havn't come out ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says Titan fall Expedition was installed But cant play it, and the funds havn't come out ...: I bought and installed titanfall expedition, but when I go to play exdpedition variety pack, it says I dont have the DLC, and my bank balance remains the same...? cd797dc9-e7ea-47b9-ba20-428f1855176f
  10. Cant play installed digital game!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant play installed digital game!: I try to open my digitally installed Fallout NV, and it says 'Getting your game ready'. A second later, it says "Do you own this game or app?" (0x803f8001) Ive powercycled, uninstalled, removed...