Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zbir, Dec 4, 2021.

1. zbir
    zbir Guest

Hi,

Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it installed few months ago but then removed it). I can install all of the other Xbox Game Pass games I tried (I have C&C Remaster Collection, Exo One, Forza Horizon 5, Microsoft Flight Simulator and Snowrunner installed with no problems). With Forza Horizon 4 I keep getting the 0X80070005 error:

Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass [​IMG]

I've tried pretty much everything I found on-line about this error (except full re-install of Windows...) and nothing worked... What's strange is that other Games work and install just fine. Is that some sort of a bug that recently creeped out that I'm not aware of?

:)

zbir, Dec 4, 2021
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Play Forza Horizon 4 in PC

Forza Horizon 4 is available on both Game Pass for Consoles, and Game Pass for PC. As far as I'm aware, the game is also Xbox Play Anywhere, so even if you get Game Pass for Consoles, Forza Horizon 4 should still work on the PC.

Either version of Game Pass should be fine, but I'd recommend getting Game Pass for PC just to make sure.
  3. kRevali Win User

Family game sharing

Simply login into yout PC with the account that you bought the game with or have Game pass actuve, then open the app Microsoft Store and look for the game and install it, in this case Forza 4 (please note Forza Horizon 4 is a play anywhere title, if you
    mean Forza Motorsport 4, it was never released for PC).
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.

5. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Do me a favor, on your hard drive there is a folder called ''WpSystem'', take ownership of the folder and rename it to ''WpSystem.old'', save and try downloading the games again.

If the problem persists, go to settings>system>advanced storage settings and click ''where new content is saved'' and try to change where new apps are saved to your hard drive and save and try downloading games again.
  6. AridLizard Win User

Their Is a way to share Xbox game pass and games with pc.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes PC Game Pass (Beta) so any game in the PC Game Pass library can be installed on your Win 10 PC if you have purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

you can even play Forza Horizon 4 on your PC while someone else plays it, on their profile, on your Xbox One (as long as your Xbox is set as your Home Xbox).

it was in all the advertising and press releases (and a good job for you that it was, as if this truly was a glitch or exploit, your post would have broken the forum rules)
Thema:

1. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Can't install Forza

2. Can't install Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5.: Hello,I've bought Forza Horizon 5 like 2 hours ago and i can't install it.I didn't had this issue but i fixed the first one and i have another one and its code:0x80070057 and i tried to fix this...
  3. Can't install forza horizon 5 (and other games) on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install forza horizon 5 (and other games) on my pc: Hi, i reinstalled windows from ground and tried to download the game, it doesn't work, i tried with different games and it works with some but not all, it keeps sending the same error all over...
  4. Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install fresh version of Forza Horizon 5: Hello. I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 5. I bought this game yesterday from website "www.g2a.com", and insert code corectly, so i have game on Microsoft Store in my "bookshelf", but when i...
  5. Can't install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5: Since i upgraded to windows 11 i haven't been able to install forza horizon 5, any other xbox game pass game works but forza simply doesn't want to install. I tried everything networking related,...
  6. Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hey, I'm trying to install FH5 on PC with a recently bought gamepass. As soon as I press install on FH5 from the Xbox App I get an error code 0x00000000. Same thing with microsoft store...
  7. Can't install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5: I've tried downloading it on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. On the store pressing "install" does absolutely nothing and on the Xbox app it says " error 0 % there was a problem installing"...
  8. Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on pc via Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on pc via Windows: I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 since launch and have only had problems with crashing. Tonight I get on to play it and it won't launch. Like at all. I double click the icon, run as...
  9. Can't install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5: Hello i wanted to install forza 5 i clicked on install and selected my ssd where i want to install the game but nothing happens ca0c2cb3-9fa4-420a-b231-e5b8d69644f7
  10. Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on PC via Microsoft's store/xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 5 on PC via Microsoft's store/xbox app: So I bought the game and installed it. i had an error that wouldn't let me play so i uninstallad in order to reinstall. when i tried to reinstall it kept giving me an Error. this error Code:...