Can't install game or run apps - error code 0x8007045d

Discus and support Can't install game or run apps - error code 0x8007045d in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What are the options to get an Xbox One X console diagnosed if there is a file corruption or system problem? It was having issues a few days ago -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamer-Bob, May 3, 2021.

1. Gamer-Bob
    Gamer-Bob Guest

What
    are the options to get an Xbox One X console diagnosed if there is a file corruption
    or system problem? It was having issues a few days ago - slow/laggy, screen lock up, black screen. I
    had to hard re-start it a couple times, and then it would not run any games. I'm wondering if I powered off while it was doing an update, which may have corrupted something. I finally gave up and did a complete console
    reset. I was able to load my profile and
    download some apps, but none of them will run.
    It also will not load a game. It
    gets about 50% through the install and then says “installation stopped”. If I select it, it gives me error code
    0x8007045d. I’ve tried this 3 times with
    no success.

:)

Gamer-Bob, May 3, 2021
  2. TCGodzilla Win User

Can't download games !

Are you having an 0x8007045d error code? I'm having the same problem.
  3. BigBuddha23 Win User

Installation Stopped

4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (beta) -- Any word on when Microsoft will fix this software?

Hi,

Not a lot of people know this, but unlike other stand-alone game apps on PC, the Beta App is actually an extension of sorts of the built in Windows Store. You don't even need the App running to launch your games.

Because of the way the app works with the Windows Store, all error codes are actually Windows error codes, not PC Game Pass errors.

If you get an error it usually means there is an issue with your Windows installation.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Gamepass Pc

Hi,

Error 0x80070005 is an 'access denied' error code. It means that games and apps can't be installed due to file access restrictions.

Did you use D:\ drive on a previous PC or previous install of Windows 10?

Games and Apps on Windows 10 Store install to a folder called 'WindowsApps', if this folder already exists on your drive, you won't be able to install games.
  6. XBF Steven R Win User

Install error 0x8007045d

Hey there walkerJake,

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
Thema:

1. Can't install game or run apps - error code 0x8007045d - Similar Threads - Can't install game

2. Xbox 360 can't install games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 can't install games: I want to download tomb raider, but, at 79% it stops and returns to 0%, help ಥ╭╮ಥ 99c69f08-212a-4488-9ed4-21c300a8c366
  3. Can't find installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find installed game: my friend download fallout 76 for me i have it on my portable disc and i have a Game Pass as well, how can i find this game without installing it all over again cuz my interent is so bad it woudl...
  4. I can't install my game from xbox game pass, it gives an error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install my game from xbox game pass, it gives an error: I can't install my game from xbox game pass, it gives an error pls help me I cant dowland gears 5 69f388f5-3878-40cf-9f0d-d9bb26ac0775
  5. não consigo instalar meus jogos / I can't install my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    não consigo instalar meus jogos / I can't install my games: A algum tempo meus jogos que já foram pagos como State of Decay 2 na mídia digital e Wolfenstein 2 em mídia física simplesmente pararam de pegar , quando vou instalar aparece instalação...
  6. [Error Code 0xc03f6603] I can't install any Games from Xbox Game Pass on PC which I played...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Error Code 0xc03f6603] I can't install any Games from Xbox Game Pass on PC which I played...: The issue is that I can't install any Games from Xbox Game Pass on PC which I played on Cloud. If I will press play on any game that is available on the cloud and PC then after playing it on the...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC I can't install games (error:0x00000001)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC I can't install games (error:0x00000001): When i try to install games on Game Pass an error occur and says error code: 0x00000001.This problem started 2 days ago(April 8). I tried so many things to solve it that I can't even remember how...
  8. Can't Install Digitally Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Install Digitally Purchased Game: I purchased Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 yesterday from the Microsoft Store on my Xbox one and turned my Xbox off for a few hours. When I tried to start the either game in my game library,...
  9. Can't install games of EA PLAY in XBOX APP

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games of EA PLAY in XBOX APP: I can't install a any game and i get this error 0xa3e903ed what can i do? 95efcac1-7fd1-4345-898f-af998cdfd631
  10. Can't set Fdrive as install location for Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't set Fdrive as install location for Game Pass: To fix my PC I had to reset windows, but after resetting I have been I have been unable to install games in Game Pass to my F drive. I have made the WindowsApps folder Visible and tried to change...