Can't install Game Pass beta games on PC

Discus and support Can't install Game Pass beta games on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot install Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, or Sunset Overdrive, I get the same error every time. Code: 0x80073CF9 I've reset the store app,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DapperHamper, Oct 12, 2019.

1. DapperHamper
    DapperHamper Guest

I cannot install Forza Horizon 4, Sea of Thieves, or Sunset Overdrive, I get the same error every time. Code: 0x80073CF9

I've reset the store app, updated windows, ran wsreset.exe in elevated cmd, ensured my region was approved for the beta, cleared the windows store cache, deleted all cache in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution, ran the windows update and security troubleshooter,
    and uninstalled/re-installed the windows store, still nothing.

:)

DapperHamper, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install Game Pass beta games on PC - Similar Threads - Can't install Game

2. Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games from xbox game pass on second PC.: I subscribed to xbox games pass a few weeks ago, and have been enjoying it a lot, but there are some games in there that I'd rather play on my sofa. Now I have a NUC that I use as a media centre...
  3. I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation: When i try to install for example The Outer Worlds I keep getting error 0x80040154. Gears 5 - error 0x00000001. Shadow of War which doesnt have the administrator approval required for installation...
  4. Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition: Game Pass - Can't install Cities: Skyline - Windows 10 Edition i get a drop down menu where i need to buy one version but i have an Game pass Ultimate subscription...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC - Can't install new game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC - Can't install new game: Hello, I'm trying to install a new game but "Download" button is passive. Also I can't change or select a drive on Xbox(beta) program because it doesn't show me my drives. [img] [img]...
  6. Can't complete install of The Outer Worlds game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't complete install of The Outer Worlds game: trying to download "the outer worlds" game. im trying to download it with my game pass active but once the download finishes it gives me error 0x800700B7 the folder with the files are still...
  7. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...: Hello everyone, I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the...
  8. IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    IPSec VPN can't connect after installing XBOX Game Pass Desktop on Windows 10: I found an annoying bug. When I install the XBOX Game Pass Desktop app, my IPSec VPN connection is no longer able to connect. I checked it with uninstall and install again. Strange! Why XBOX Game...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  10. Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Remote Install Games on Xbox: I don't know why I'm unable to remote install games. On both the web and on the Game Pass app, my xbox is not showing up. I've followed every step on the "Installing games remotely to your Xbox...