Cant install game pass games

Discus and support Cant install game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to download a game from the game pass on windows10 and ever time I start install it gives me an error code with 0x000001 and says it can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KrisBennett1, Jan 13, 2021.

1. KrisBennett1
    KrisBennett1 Guest

I try to download a game from the game pass on windows10 and ever time I start install it gives me an error code with 0x000001 and says it can not install. Any clue how to fix this problem

:)

KrisBennett1, Jan 13, 2021
  2. j3zu5 Win User

cant install

bought xbox live & game pass, still cant install game
  3. RichardGuerzon Win User

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Hi KleptoFerret,

Xbox Game Pass is a unique store like application for Windows which allows on to install games available in the library. However, if you can’t install Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC, follow our suggestion to fix it.

Please check this link for detailed guide:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
  4. FinnyOstrich467 Win User

Different error code

Me too i have game pass and cant play any game installed in my xbox

The same error
  5. DenshiDanG Win User

gears of war 5

guys i got game pass and want to play gears of war 5 but cant. the start date is 5 sep 21.00 but i still cant play . help
    I have pre-order the game, I did not install the game on Xbox, and still can't download it...
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Hey

I cant tell fully has your screenshot doesnt include the full page but that looks like your trying too install the game from microsoft.com. You cant install games too PC from the website you need too use the xbox beta app.

You can install the app from the microsoft store but you do need too be on windows 10 version 1903 in order too install

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#
Thema:

1. Cant install game pass games - Similar Threads - Cant install game

2. Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install PC Game Redeemed Via Console Companion App: Hi, I purchased a key for a game and redeemed it via the Xbox Console Companion app. However when I try to install it in the Microsoft Store, the install option is grayed out and claims that I...
  3. cant find an installed game

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find an installed game: I have an installed game on my PC, I logged into the xbox app in another windows account, but I can't find the installed game there, the system prompts me to download it again, how to find the...
  4. I cant install wasteland 3 from XBOX Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant install wasteland 3 from XBOX Game Pass for PC: There is simply a blank box. Any ideas? 49c3c3e0-df93-494f-ba5c-082e8e4e7d3c
  5. Cant install game I just bought from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install game I just bought from microsoft store: I just got a new pc and set up a microsoft account. I just bought minecraft on the microsoft store...it says I now own the game but it won't let me install it b/c it says the account doesn't...
  6. Cant install games of Xbox app in an external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games of Xbox app in an external hard drive: I was trying to install games in an external hard drive because that's what i have it for, the C: disk is only for the OS and other programs that aren't games. When I selected the hard drive where...
  7. cant install any halo mcc games on my pc

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install any halo mcc games on my pc: Every time I try to install halo mcc every halo download says it has an error i have the newest windows updates and met all the requirement if anyone else knows what to do pls help. ...ps...
  8. Cant install game even though I have it in physical format

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install game even though I have it in physical format: Hello! I'm having problems with Bioshock 2, I have the Bioshock Collection. I played it Before but uninstalled it. I want to play again the entire collection but only Bioshock 2 doesn't appear...
  9. Cant Install games and app in Series S but works in Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Install games and app in Series S but works in Xbox one: as the title say, I cant install in my Series S, when I start installing a game it stuck at 0%, I tried restarting but it didn't work, a5d7444b-5452-4c25-9b68-da09b118cacd
  10. Cant install Xbox app game pass games on secondary SSD drive.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install Xbox app game pass games on secondary SSD drive.: Cant install Xbox app game pass games on a secondary SSD drive. Every time I try to download a game on my laptop, even selecting the proper drive the game tries downloading on the primary drive...