CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC

Discus and support CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought Xbox Game Pass PC and was excited to play Minecraft Dungeons but the MS Store/Xbox App does not want to install any games. My launcher can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnimeZingGuy, Nov 16, 2021.

1. AnimeZingGuy
    AnimeZingGuy Guest

I bought Xbox Game Pass PC and was excited to play Minecraft Dungeons but the MS Store/Xbox App does not want to install any games. My launcher can't update.

I tried resetting MS Store, resetting Xbox app, multiple uninstall and reinstall of Gaming Services, regedits, trying to install to different hard drives, reinstalling Windows files, and yes my Windows is up to date (19043.1348).

I just want to play some games.

:)

AnimeZingGuy, Nov 16, 2021
  2. RichardGuerzon Win User

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Hi KleptoFerret,

Xbox Game Pass is a unique store like application for Windows which allows on to install games available in the library. However, if you can’t install Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC, follow our suggestion to fix it.

Please check this link for detailed guide:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,
  3. KOHAKOA Win User

My game pass keeps saying i need to buy it when I already have it and I can't get help to save my life. And their virtual chat thing isn't working. the literal worst day for this to happen with infinite multiplayer drop.
  4. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Do you get any error codes? Try this as well

Step 1 Click "Start" button and type "Regedit.exe" in the search box and hit "Enter" key.

Step 2 Now you can see the Registry Editor. Try to find out the registry subkey following the path below and click it:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\SystemCertificates

Step 3 Click the "Edit" menu and move mouse to "New" and then click "DWORD Value". Next right-click CopyFileBufferedSynchronousIo and click "Modify".

Step 4 Type 1 and click "OK" on the Value data box. Exit Registry Editor and restart your PC.
  5. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

You need to install the Game Pass for PC app to install games from Game Pass on your PC.

Hope that makes sense :)
  6. zeroice007 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

Thema:

1. CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC - Similar Threads - CANT INSTALL GAMES

2. cant install games onto my disk drive (D)

in XBoX on Windows
    cant install games onto my disk drive (D): hi so i previously did a reset on my pc to help clean it up because it needed it and now i cant use my disk drive (D), i had previously used it to install games but now i cant install my games to...
  3. I cant install games on gamepass, need "administrator approval"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install games on gamepass, need "administrator approval": Hello, i need help, i used to be able to install games without any issues but for some reason now i get the administrator approval error, tried a lot of fixes and still cant install games....
  4. microsoft store cant install owned games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store cant install owned games: in my microsoft store cant install the game, only show please install in xboxapp, but after i open xboxapp, it shows not available,, what is the problem with this,,, please help me.. thanks...
  5. Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app: I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any help would be appreciated...
  6. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: Hello, I had to update Grounded, but it didnt work so I uninstalled it. Now I cant install it, because it says I need to update it. But I dont have the game. Can you guys help me...
  7. Cant install games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on xbox app on pc: Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001" I've done what the support website says which is to check...
  8. Cant install back my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install back my game: I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the game again....
  9. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  10. i cant install games on the microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant install games on the microsoft store: I think it has something to do with the admin setup anyway i click install and nothing happens for example it didnt work with minecraft launcher and I am alowed to fix it but idk how...