Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

Discus and support Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NorbertSchwaighofer, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

Hallo,

i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when i start the pc again all is gone. Nothing is shown any longer and
    in the xbox app the game is away. I have a very slow internet connection and so i takes very long to download games.

I´m really angry because i loose payed time i cant use - will i get refunded the lost days/weeks - dont think so Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of... :(

:)

NorbertSchwaighofer, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of payed month - very angry :(

Sorry to hear it. If you have very slow internet you should double check with them to make sure you don't have any download caps that could be cancelling it.

You should also double check your PC to make sure there are no pending updates to the PC or Beta app
  3. Scott190489 Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I fixed the problem with an forced little WIndows 10 update, not the upgrade. Now I can install via MS Store, Xbox beta app still cant install games for me. Previously I was able to install all game via store, but not Gears 5.
  4. s33r Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC: Even though other drive selected, game still install to C:

Are these games you're installing through the XBox (Beta) app or remote installing using the App?
  5. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  6. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
Thema:

Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

1. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of... - Similar Threads - Cant install games

2. Cant install game pass games on my PC when i have game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install game pass games on my PC when i have game pass: i have game pass but i cant install game pass games on my PC through the Microsoft store or the Xbox beta app ffb06c6a-f7c3-4f44-955a-31a773a82982
  3. Bought Xbox game pass, cant install Dishonored 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Xbox game pass, cant install Dishonored 2?: This happened last time with Halo too, where I couldn't download the game (Halo) and now, re-subscribing, this error is persisting in another game (Dishonored 2). I contacted customer support and...
  4. Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.: I signed up to Xbox For PC and was able to install FORZA and play it no issues. However, why i try to install Flight Sim 2020 it wont even download it. I have the Same issue with HALO as well....
  5. Microsoft store not updating + cant install game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store not updating + cant install game: Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post, I've never really reported any bugs before so uh?? Here's an issue I've encountered: Yesterday I tried to launch State of Decay 2, it came up...
  6. Cant install gifted US game in Europe

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant install gifted US game in Europe: Hi a friend from the US bought me a gam callled "Rouge Company" and since i live in Europe, Portugal the game wont install. Could you please solve the problem? Thank you Error message says...
  7. I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play or install a game that bought last year from the xbox store. When i look at the...: I preordered Call of Duty Modern Warfare digital last year, but now i cant play the game or install it. When i look at the game In the games store it says i can buy it....
  8. Bought a Game and cant install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Game and cant install.: Hi, I just bought Minecraft on my windows laptop through the Microsoft store, when I clicked for it to install it on my device it said that it couldn't install and that I needed to sign in to a...
  9. I cant install any games?

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant install any games?: I have a Canadian account and when I looked at installing on Xbox it says my email and United States how do I fix this? 7cfefa30-143e-4ad7-aec4-17ab5c3e2ae7
  10. Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games from Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (help): So i have a problem. I cant install forza horizon 4 from xbox game pass ultimate on my pc (windows 10 64bit). My mom has the game pass on her account but she manages (family adminitrator) my xbox...