Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

Discus and support Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo, i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NorbertSchwaighofer, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

Hallo,

i cant download recore or other games in xbox beta app anymore. When i try to download recore it seams that it starts and i see the download in the microsoft store but on the next day when i start the pc again all is gone. Nothing is shown any longer and
    in the xbox app the game is away. I have a very slow internet connection and so i takes very long to download games.

I´m really angry because i loose payed time i cant use - will i get refunded the lost days/weeks - dont think so Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of... :(

:)

NorbertSchwaighofer, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of payed month - very angry :(

Sorry to hear it. If you have very slow internet you should double check with them to make sure you don't have any download caps that could be cancelling it.

You should also double check your PC to make sure there are no pending updates to the PC or Beta app
  3. Scott190489 Win User

Can't pre-install Gears 5 with Xbox (Beta) app using Ultimate Game Pass

I fixed the problem with an forced little WIndows 10 update, not the upgrade. Now I can install via MS Store, Xbox beta app still cant install games for me. Previously I was able to install all game via store, but not Gears 5.
  4. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  5. StaticApples Win User

Where is Xbox Beta App PC installed?

When I use the Xbox Beta App installer, where does it install that app to?

I want to find where the XBox Beta App exe is located.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Hey

I cant tell fully has your screenshot doesnt include the full page but that looks like your trying too install the game from microsoft.com. You cant install games too PC from the website you need too use the xbox beta app.

You can install the app from the microsoft store but you do need too be on windows 10 version 1903 in order too install

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#
Thema:

Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of...

1. Cant install games in Xbox beta app - parts of install not shown anymore - i loose weeks of... - Similar Threads - Cant install games

2. ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros

in XBoX on Windows
    ok soo i cant install games cause its getting erros: soo i´ve been trying to install phoenix point but its getting erros from time to time the error code is 0x8024001e its saying to wait i few minutes but it has been hours and i cant downloud the...
  3. I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook

in XboX Insiders
    I cant install the xbox game streaming preview on my chromebook: i have recently gotten a chromebook that has bluetooth support and the google play store. i try searching for the xbox game streaming app but nothing shows up. i am guessing that it isnt...
  4. Cant instal games on PC with XBOX Ultimate Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant instal games on PC with XBOX Ultimate Pass: Hi there I have purchased a XBOX that came with a 2 year XBOX Ultimate Pass I have downloaded ARK to the XBOX fine, but when I go to Microsoft Store on PC and click Install on My Device I am not...
  5. Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro code 0x800700e9 - cant install game from xbox (beta) game pass: I'm having trouble installing xbox games, I've made all the recommendations I looked for in the forums and nothing solves, everything is updated, I need a surgical solution...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Pc Beta - Installed cant log in to Account: Okay I joined xbox game pass for Pc for a 1$ Canadian. Installed game pass Pc Beta App Made sure Windows is up to date. Ran the App When I click on sign in..it refreshes and goes back to app...
  7. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  8. Cant Install Games Drive Unknown

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Install Games Drive Unknown: Whenever I want to install a game I cant because no drive is recognize, for any other task on my computers drive works fine, and there is plenty of space, previously installed games work fine....
  9. Xbox beta cant find installed games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox beta cant find installed games: Hello, i have my OS and my installed games in 2 separate hard drives because space, and recently i have reinstalled w10, but now xbox beta cant find my games that i previously installed in my...
  10. REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154

in XBoX on Windows
    REALLY STILL BROKEN-Xbox Game Pass PC-Cant Install Metro Exodus Error Code 0x80040154: Hi All, This is my 3rd attempt to get this issue resolved. First off, I appreciate everyone who has offered help on my previous two threads. However, this does not appear to be my PC. As stated...