Can’t install games on my laptop

Discus and support Can’t install games on my laptop in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can’t install games on my new gaming laptop from the xbox app. I have gamepass ultimate, I logged into my xbox account, I tried to installed games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EvanChild, Feb 25, 2021.

1. EvanChild
    EvanChild Guest

I can’t install games on my new gaming laptop from the xbox app. I have gamepass ultimate, I logged into my xbox account, I tried to installed games from the xbox app that my laptop should be able to run, but it says error code 0x00000001. I tried restarting my laptop but still it just says error code 0x00000001. Please fix this. -Evan

:)

EvanChild, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Power Sebbler Win User

I can't get Assassin's Creed® III with Gold membership

the solution for me was to use a vpn on my laptop, purchase the game in the store via browser on the laptop, and then the game shows up on the xbox waiting to be installed.
  3. Dark destiny Win User

Windows 8 Apps on Xbox One

@Cadda I know it was unveiled, I have it installed 8.1 installed on my laptop lol... it's beta/preview stage now... things can change.
  4. RomkaZzz Win User

purchased

Check you purchase history on laptop is must be there. Set you Xbox as home for automatically installation a purchased game. You can also check a Ready to Install section on Xbox if didn't installed. Or you can find a game on the Xbox store and install
    it from there.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

cant purchase xbox 360 game on xbox one store

I have purchased games from the microsoft store from my laptop. When I logged into my xbox it was waiting in my ready to install area. So you can use a PC also.
  6. bbarley Win User

Awesome!!!

auburnlaw, that is actually one of the things I like about my steam games. I have Civ V and Skyrim installed on both my desktop and my laptop. Technically, I'd have to pay full price for a new install on one of those devices under old EULA's. But because
    it's steam I can play it on either one. And this is the direction Microsoft is heading. I like that. Now if only I could install Skyrim on my desktop, my laptop, and my Xbox (and use the same save files) and pay once, I'd be in heaven!
Thema:

1. Can’t install games on my laptop - Similar Threads - Can’t install games

2. Xbox Series X can’t install games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X can’t install games: Hello, I have games currently installed on my xbox series X however when i go to install any new games i am getting the error below (example) Clear some space on internal. Mass Effect andromeda...
  3. Can’t Install Gifted Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Install Gifted Game: I got gifted a game called “Nascar Heat 4” a couple months agao, i deleted it for more space but now i want to reinstall it again. It wont show up in my games and apps icon and can not find it any...
  4. Digital game owned but can’t install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game owned but can’t install: Hello microsoft so ive recently purchased Halo Master chief collection from a card and redeemed it once it redemeed it said i own this game but it didnt install automatically so i searched halo on...
  5. Bought game code, now can’t install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought game code, now can’t install: I bought a game code for Mafia II Definitive edition. It website said I was all good, but when i found the game in my recent transaction, it says the status is canceled. I’m very confused....
  6. Can’t install apps or games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install apps or games on my Xbox one s: I have tried every method of my knowledge (online also) and my xbox refuses to install any apps. Ive tried clearing my cache by holding the power button for 10 seconds (hard reset,) i have tried...
  7. Game deleted itself and I can’t install it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game deleted itself and I can’t install it again: Hello, Yesterday I launched Apex Legends and it prompted me back to home saying an update was needed (56MB). It began, then it said it needed 356MB more and asked to free some space. I checked...
  8. Can’t install 360 games digitally through the xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install 360 games digitally through the xbox store: As an example of the problem I am having. In the free games with gold there is Lego Star Wars II, I will go to “see the price” to download the game but when I press “continue” a message pops up...
  9. Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App: I got the email inviting me to participate in the beta. When I go to the Google Play store on my Android tablet, it says my device is not compatible with the software. It’s an older tablet, but...
  10. Can’t install PC Games

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t install PC Games: It says error when I try to install pc games can you please fix this? problem immediately thank you. My mom is not paying you 200 bucks a year for a error. submitted by /u/EeveeBoz [link]...