Cant install games on xbox app on pc

Discus and support Cant install games on xbox app on pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001" I've done what... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by filthy animal, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Cant install games on xbox app on pc

Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001"

I've done what the support website says which is to check for updates and there is none I also tried to use: Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

just like the support website says but whenever i do that i get an error that goes like "PS C:\windows\system32> Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

remove-appxpackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor. Deployment Remove operation with target volume C: on Package Microsoft.GamingServices_3.59.11001.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe from: failed with error 0x80070002. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=235160 for help diagnosing app deployment issues. At line:1 char:46 + ... AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: Cant install games on xbox app on pc :)) [Remove-AppxPackage], COMException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Comman ds.RemoveAppxPackageCommand"

Honestly im out of ideas if anyone could help id appreciate it very much.

:)

filthy animal, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC no applicable devices?

Hey

I cant tell fully has your screenshot doesnt include the full page but that looks like your trying too install the game from microsoft.com. You cant install games too PC from the website you need too use the xbox beta app.

You can install the app from the microsoft store but you do need too be on windows 10 version 1903 in order too install

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-game-pass/pc-games#
  3. JoanneRay Win User

xbox app not working on windows 10 pc

xbox app is not working on windows 10 pc. i uninstalled and am trying to reinstall and the app will not reinstall. when you click on install it just sits there and nothing happens
    got xbox app to finally install but cant type in chat from xbox game bar
  4. FreakRoach Win User

It can not be installed

I assume you are trying to remote install a game from your Xbox app on PC. Usually when it fails to install it will show you an error below the install button.

Can you open Store app on your PC and search for the game there and try to install from there? Also, try restarting your PC.
  5. MoonlightGZ Win User

Error 0x80070005 On xbox game pass

I cant even install the Xbox Beta App for PC . I check the microsoft store and it shows “Game Services” in the

updates with the error 0x80070005 and when i close out of the Xbox (Beta) Installer the Xbox Services Update in the Microsoft Store disappears meaning those two are connected. How do i fix this issue?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Moving Xbox Game Pass games to a different PC

No you cant even do so on steam

You need the install files which you only get when you download

You could always bring your pc to him

Pcs are not like consoles

You HAVE to install everything apps games etc only media is transferable

Not to mention you need to be registered via your windows live id onto xbox gamepass on that pc
Thema:

Cant install games on xbox app on pc

1. Cant install games on xbox app on pc - Similar Threads - Cant install games

2. Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app: I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any help would be appreciated...
  3. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: Hello, I had to update Grounded, but it didnt work so I uninstalled it. Now I cant install it, because it says I need to update it. But I dont have the game. Can you guys help me...
  4. Cant install back my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install back my game: I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the game again....
  5. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  6. i cant install games on the microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant install games on the microsoft store: I think it has something to do with the admin setup anyway i click install and nothing happens for example it didnt work with minecraft launcher and I am alowed to fix it but idk how...
  7. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: I have been trying to install Assassins Creed Valhalla though i have ran into 2 error codes Problem 1: sometimes i wont let me install giving me with the error code 0x80070057 Problem 2:...
  8. Cant Re-Install game. Shows 0x80070424 error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Re-Install game. Shows 0x80070424 error code: I bought xbox game pass standard few days back and was playing Forza horizon 5 . Yesterday there was an update to Forza Horizon 5 which i paused in between and after doing that i cant launch the...
  9. CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC: I bought Xbox Game Pass PC and was excited to play Minecraft Dungeons but the MS Store/Xbox App does not want to install any games. My launcher can't update. I tried resetting MS Store,...
  10. I cant install Xbox Game Pass on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant install Xbox Game Pass on my pc: I cant install Xbox Game Pass on my pc [img] 390e2714-7b25-4b9f-8a49-10b8348e1a6c