Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10)

Discus and support Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello. I have downloaded the gamepass-app. The thing is, I cant install or login to it. The same thing happens on either: I press login/install game,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HiWithYou, Jul 16, 2021.

1. HiWithYou
    HiWithYou Guest

Hello. I have downloaded the gamepass-app. The thing is, I cant install or login to it. The same thing happens on either:
    I press login/install game, a grey box jumps around for a bit then disapers. I have tried to reinstall, tried to clear cache etc. Nothing works. Anyone who has experienced the same problem?

:)

HiWithYou, Jul 16, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Start troubleshooting the issue by running the Windows Update Troubleshooter for Windows 10 (microsoft.com), then follow the steps mentioned here => How to perform a clean boot in Windows (microsoft.com).

If the issue persists, you will need to contact the online support to check if it would be possible to replace the controller. Access Contact us | Xbox Support. Follow the instructions after clicking on the green button "Contact us" and choose to get help from an online chat agent. Make sure the region on the support website is set to your correct region in order not to find issues with the steps.
  3. CrazyKats Win User

Xbox Insider App in WIndows 10

Hi Xbox team!!!

I'm here because i have a problem

I have already have installed the Xbox Insider App for Windows 10

But I cant login

WHen I click Login

Apears

HTTP. HttpCode: Unauthorized

Below its a code

rx74DF6zbEeHWJ2qKfjpdw.0

Maybe you can help me

Im tired!

I wanna have the WIndows 10 Minecraft Beta!!
    This is the forum for those testing Windows 10

Insider builds. Not sure it's the correct forum for

XBox App issues.
  4. Kierandw Win User

Xbox Game Pass on Xbox Play Anywhere

Make sure you are on Windows 10 and then login to the Xbox App using the same Xbox account that your Game Pass is on.

In the Xbox App go to the Store and search for the game that you are trying to play. The purchase button should switch to "Install". then Install and play the game while logged into the Xbox App.
  5. GarethR_GG090 Win User

When opening the xbox app it says connecting and does not stop,and when i close the window it says "we cant sign you i right now" error 0x40b

Think i have a solution - i was having this problem and installed the Xbox (Beta) windows 10 app - all my other games now login ok
  6. DominumStige Win User

Age of Empires III from GfWL

Hi!

Be sure to login with the same profile used for the old
    GfWL
    and then you can install previously purchased games.
Thema:

1. Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10) - Similar Threads - Cant install games

2. Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a game installed on my xbox but cant get it through my PC xbox app: I have sea of thieves on my xbox one which is where i started out but now that I have a pc I log into the same account and cant install it on here? any help would be appreciated...
  3. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: Hello, I had to update Grounded, but it didnt work so I uninstalled it. Now I cant install it, because it says I need to update it. But I dont have the game. Can you guys help me...
  4. Cant install games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games on xbox app on pc: Hello, Ive been trying to install games from the Xbox app and microsoft windows store whenever I try I get an error code " 0x00000001" I've done what the support website says which is to check...
  5. Cant install back my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install back my game: I uninstalled my game because it kept on crashing. I wanted to uninstall and install it back but I can't install it back it says that I have to buy the game again....
  6. cant install EA play PC games

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant install EA play PC games: so im getting a problem and i cant find a solution with EA support, they are saying its a Microsoft issue causing it. I have the xbox ultimate pass and when I try to connect the ea app I get an...
  7. i cant install games on the microsoft store

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant install games on the microsoft store: I think it has something to do with the admin setup anyway i click install and nothing happens for example it didnt work with minecraft launcher and I am alowed to fix it but idk how...
  8. Cant Install/Update Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install/Update Game: I have been trying to install Assassins Creed Valhalla though i have ran into 2 error codes Problem 1: sometimes i wont let me install giving me with the error code 0x80070057 Problem 2:...
  9. Cant Re-Install game. Shows 0x80070424 error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Re-Install game. Shows 0x80070424 error code: I bought xbox game pass standard few days back and was playing Forza horizon 5 . Yesterday there was an update to Forza Horizon 5 which i paused in between and after doing that i cant launch the...
  10. CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CANT INSTALL GAMES - GAME PASS PC: I bought Xbox Game Pass PC and was excited to play Minecraft Dungeons but the MS Store/Xbox App does not want to install any games. My launcher can't update. I tried resetting MS Store,...