Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X?

Discus and support Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I did have Gears 5 and Gears Tactics installed on my Series X but hadn't got around to playing them and they have now both disappeared? If I look... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveHargreaves, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X?

So I did have Gears 5 and Gears Tactics installed on my Series X but hadn't got around to playing them and they have now both disappeared?

If I look in my games owned section, neither game appears and if I try to install them they start to install just fine, but when I come back to my console later to check, they have disappeared and don't even show up in the "queue" section where it shows the last games that were either updated or installed.

I've read of people not being able to install Tactics on PC but not on console? Thanks for any help

:)

SteveHargreaves, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Aventhyz Win User

Favourite Game or Game series

I love Gears series and I can't wait for Gears 5.
  3. TattBear Win User

E3

I have loved the Gears series, so Gears 5 was my most exciting bit.... :)
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

loot gears 5

Awesome. I think Gears 5 is really stepping up the Gears series to another level
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Favorite Game?

The Gears of War Series has been my favorite. I really have enjoyed all of them. They are over the top and have a good story. I can't wait for Gears 5 to come out. The fact that it's on Gamepass is even better.
  6. SYBARIOUS Win User

Xbox (Beta) PC - My time at Portia - Unable to install - Error code 0x80073cfc

Tried to install Gears Tactics = Error 0x00000001

Still no solution from Microsoft. Very disappointed to be frank.
Thema:

Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X?

1. Can't install Gears 5 or Gears Tactics on Series X? - Similar Threads - Can't install Gears

2. Can't install Gears 5 or Tactics - preview issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install Gears 5 or Tactics - preview issue?: So Gears 5 and Tactics have vanished from my installed games list and if I try to reinstall them, they go through the process of downloading and installing but then just disappear again? Anyone...
  3. Can't install Gears of War: UE

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Gears of War: UE: I recently bought the Windows 10 version for Gears of War: UE, but as soon as I hit install, it says there was an error and gives the error code "0x80070005". I tried looking for solutions on...
  4. Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 won't launch and I can't install: All of a sudden, I can't play Gears 3 on my Xbox One S or another Regular Xbox One in the house, regardless of the fact that I both own it digitally (since Judgement came out) and I have Games...
  5. Follow these steps if you can't install Gears Tactics on Windows 10 / Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow these steps if you can't install Gears Tactics on Windows 10 / Xbox Beta: First of all, this Xbox app is still a joke. What is more terrible is that you can't get proper troubleshooting from Microsoft staff, and you have to wait for a player to come up with a useful...
  6. Не могу установить игру Gears 5.[Translation-I can't install Gears 5.]

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу установить игру Gears 5.[Translation-I can't install Gears 5.]: Сегодня, при запуске Gears 5, я получил сообщение о том, что игре необходимо обновиться. Игра закрылась и начала попытку обновления, но каждый раз выдавая мне неизвестную ошибку. Пришлось...
  7. Can't install Gears 5 with UGP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Gears 5 with UGP.: I tried install Gears 5 in my computer and can't install, the problem is always the same 0x00000001 error. I tried restart my computer, restart Xbox (Beta), exit of Xbox (Beta), uninstall and...
  8. Can't install gear 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install gear 5: hello everyone ! i buy gears 5 with gear 4 and i can't install gear 5. it's the only game i can't install. the button for install is grey and i can't push it. i'm in the latest version on...
  9. Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Pre install Gears 5 for early access on Xbox beta app for pc: I keep getting the same error code: 0x00000001 when I try to install Gears 5 I can install every other game just fine just Gears 5 gives me problems I've tried everything to reinstalling to clean...
  10. Can't install Gears 5 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install Gears 5 on PC: Hi. When I go to the windows store to pre-download Gears 5 (I have ultimate game pass) I get like a proihibited or not allowed icon when I place the mouse over the install button. Just to try I...